Ultimate Disconnection Bug Thread

I hope my posts in the MMC Multiplayer thread are seen. Anyway theres a big bad bug that disconnects some people from their games saying connection has been interrupted or lost connection to xbox live. It doesn’t happen as a one off. It’ll disconnect you from every game you play until the 12 hour ban. Luckily I guess it’s never happened on the first game back from a 12 hour ban I dunno whats next a week ban? Since I’ve gotten back into MCC a few weeks ago with a new Xbox live trial (my first time playing since the amazing patch people talked about that has made the matchmaking work) this bug happens every other day sadly. Lately though it keeps happening and I’m getting more disconnections and bans than full and enjoyable games.

I am in the UK. I’m often connected to US East servers. My Internet is great. I jump onto Apex and Sea of theives and Fortnite during my bans with amazing connection speeds and what not.

Another thing that might be useful to the developers; the lost connection error message that boots us from the games actually shows up in the MCC menu and during Campaign missions sadly. Expect here it just crashes the MCC. I think it happens in intervals. So if I play a game and get disconnected and try again right after my ban it’ll disconnect my next game. Alternatively if I play a campaign mission it’ll disconnect with the same error message and crash every 10-15 minutes.

I hope this info helps to improve our MCC experience and this thread isn’t buried.

If the bug happens to you, try and play a campaign mission during your first few bans and tell me if it crashes.

Thanks all

Tried reinstalling the game? Hard reset your xbox?

Yes and yes if hard restarting is holding the power button down.

Probably doesn’t have anything to do with your issue but are you playing from the disc or digitally(downloaded from the store)?

From disc.

> 2535466098043799;5:
> From disc.

I have a problem with the game as well. Every time I get into a match it freezes for 1-2 seconds then it goes back to normal. This happens when I play from the disc. When playing digitally, because I have xbox game pass, it doesn’t do that. Now your issue is far worst than mine and you have connectivity problems. Might be your port, but you said it happens even during campaigns.

Does it happen when playing custom games?

> 2535414225567633;6:
> > 2535466098043799;5:
> > From disc.
>
> I have a problem with the game as well. Every time I get into a match it freezes for 1-2 seconds then it goes back to normal. This happens when I play from the disc. When playing digitally, because I have xbox game pass, it doesn’t do that. Now your issue is far worst than mine and you have connectivity problems. Might be your port, but you said it happens even during campaigns.
>
> Does it happen when playing custom games?

Not tried custom games yet. The campaign bug isn’t nearly as frequent as the multiplayer thing as far as I can tell. I have game pass actually but the disc has been in the console.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Bumping as my first game today has disconnected. I’m banned and haven’t had a successful game in days.

Update: game two of today has disconnected and banned me.

Third game today has disconnected an banned me. For an hour and I think next up is 12 hours. So I’ll be back in a hour to announce that. Normally after 12 hour bans this bug goes away for like a few games but lately its not stopping.

Have you tried reinstalling the game?

Closing in favor of existing support thread
[You already have a topic open for this issue and have posted multiple times in feedback threads. There’s no](http://You already have a topic open for this issue and have posted multiple times in feedback threads. There’s no)