ULTIMATE CLUTCH 1V7 VICTORY!

So I was playing team snipers on Death Island and my entire team quit or was booted for betrayals (people hit around -5).

I started going hardcore (minus the mountain dew and doritos) and ended up with a comeback and had a score of 21-21 by the last 30seconds.

By the final 10seconds I scored the 22nd kill and beat my opponents…

To those 7 others, you guys must be pissed right? Haha!

Congrats. What game?

sure ur not bragging about a fluke?

1v7 against BTB kids in a game of Team Snipers on Death Island?

You’re a pro!

Not really. With beneficial spawns, you’ll probably have the advantage.

> 2533274923926799;2:
> Congrats. What game?

CE BTB.

> 2533274845033588;3:
> sure ur not bragging about a fluke?

I don’t know if I should be bragging… But it was a damn fine victory, no fluke.

> 2533274792334903;4:
> 1v7 against BTB kids in a game of Team Snipers on Death Island?
>
> You’re a pro!
>
> Not really. With beneficial spawns, you’ll probably have the advantage.

Not really… Being ambushed by snipers from multiple directions is tough especially when you got just one rock for cover. And these guys were witty and seemed to have quick reactions and great aim. Racking up them quick kills and coming back from negative score in the last minute is pretty damn beast… Plus I was also at a major disadvantage due to the usual American host. About a 3-5 second delay with everything as per usual.

> 2533274829309952;5:
> > 2533274923926799;2:
> > Congrats. What game?
>
> CE BTB.
>
>
> > 2533274845033588;3:
> > sure ur not bragging about a fluke?
>
> I don’t know if I should be bragging… But it was a damn fine victory, no fluke.
>
>
> > 2533274792334903;4:
> > 1v7 against BTB kids in a game of Team Snipers on Death Island?
> >
> > You’re a pro!
> >
> > Not really. With beneficial spawns, you’ll probably have the advantage.
>
> Not really… Being ambushed by snipers from multiple directions is tough especially when you got just one rock for cover. And these guys were witty and seemed to have quick reactions and great aim. Racking up them quick kills and coming back from negative score in the last minute is pretty damn beast… Plus I was also at a major disadvantage due to the usual American host. About a 3-5 second delay with everything as per usual.

1. 3-5 second delay in a game in unplayable, so that’s a lie right there.

2. They might have had some competent players, but if they were all competent players, you wouldn’t have stood a chance.

3. I’m guessing they had two or three people who weren’t even self-aware that you just happily killed repeatedly.

4. You do realise in that situation, you’re at an advantage, right? You get a random spawn every single time, so they can’t track you. And you had 7 people to Snipe, they had 1. The numbers were heavily in your favour.

5. As a nod to your other topic; would you have preferred to have spawned with an AR instead of a Sniper? I mean, the Sniper has a slower rate of fire than the AR…

> 2533274792334903;6:
> > 2533274829309952;5:
> > > 2533274923926799;2:
> > > Congrats. What game?
> >
> > CE BTB.
> >
> >
> > > 2533274845033588;3:
> > > sure ur not bragging about a fluke?
> >
> > I don’t know if I should be bragging… But it was a damn fine victory, no fluke.
> >
> >
> > > 2533274792334903;4:
> > > 1v7 against BTB kids in a game of Team Snipers on Death Island?
> > > You’re a pro!
> > > Not really. With beneficial spawns, you’ll probably have the advantage.
> >
> > Not really… Being ambushed by snipers from multiple directions is tough especially when you got just one rock for cover. And these guys were witty and seemed to have quick reactions and great aim. Racking up them quick kills and coming back from negative score in the last minute is pretty damn beast… Plus I was also at a major disadvantage due to the usual American host. About a 3-5 second delay with everything as per usual.
>
> 1. 3-5 second delay in a game in unplayable, so that’s a lie right there.
> 2. They might have had some competent players, but if they were all competent players, you wouldn’t have stood a chance.
> 3. I’m guessing they had two or three people who weren’t even self-aware that you just happily killed repeatedly.
> 4. You do realise in that situation, you’re at an advantage, right? You get a random spawn every single time, so they can’t track you. And you had 7 people to Snipe, they had 1. The numbers were heavily in your favour.
> 5. As a nod to your other topic; would you have preferred to have spawned with an AR instead of a Sniper? I mean, the Sniper has a slower rate of fire than the AR…

1. I may of exaggerated the lag but I’m sure you know how laggy international hosts can be, pretty damn laggy in my case.
  2. Well yes, I used strategy towards the end in order to not get killed and hid and crawled around for ambushes.
  3. Death Island is a pretty huge map…
  4. I love the advantage however, since back in the day, regardless, your not always guaranteed to catch up yet alone win. I’ve been there, done that. If your pro, easy. If the enemies are pro OR its a small map, 50/50 chance you’ve lost.
  5. Well, as a nod to you just hating me and posting trying to imply that I’m actually garbage, you know what? AR. Why? Because I’m just that damn good. :wink:

Mic drop I’m done with you haters.

> 2533274829309952;1:
> So I was playing team snipers on Death Island and my entire team quit or was booted for betrayals (people hit around -5).
>
> I started going hardcore (minus the mountain dew and doritos) and ended up with a comeback and had a score of 21-21 by the last 30seconds.
>
> By the final 10seconds I scored the 22nd kill and beat my opponents…
>
> To those 7 others, you guys must be pissed right? Haha!

chris 7vs1 on snipers is a huge advantage to you lol you get to kill multiple people while they have to find 1 person

> 2533274829309952;7:
> > 2533274792334903;6:
> > > 2533274829309952;5:
> > > > 2533274923926799;2:
> > > > Congrats. What game?
> > >
> > > CE BTB.
> > >
> > >
> > > > 2533274845033588;3:
> > > > sure ur not bragging about a fluke?
> > >
> > > I don’t know if I should be bragging… But it was a damn fine victory, no fluke.
> > >
> > >
> > > > 2533274792334903;4:
> > > > 1v7 against BTB kids in a game of Team Snipers on Death Island?
> > > > You’re a pro!
> > > > Not really. With beneficial spawns, you’ll probably have the advantage.
> > >
> > > Not really… Being ambushed by snipers from multiple directions is tough especially when you got just one rock for cover. And these guys were witty and seemed to have quick reactions and great aim. Racking up them quick kills and coming back from negative score in the last minute is pretty damn beast… Plus I was also at a major disadvantage due to the usual American host. About a 3-5 second delay with everything as per usual.
> >
> > 1. 3-5 second delay in a game in unplayable, so that’s a lie right there.
> > 2. They might have had some competent players, but if they were all competent players, you wouldn’t have stood a chance.
> > 3. I’m guessing they had two or three people who weren’t even self-aware that you just happily killed repeatedly.
> > 4. You do realise in that situation, you’re at an advantage, right? You get a random spawn every single time, so they can’t track you. And you had 7 people to Snipe, they had 1. The numbers were heavily in your favour.
> > 5. As a nod to your other topic; would you have preferred to have spawned with an AR instead of a Sniper? I mean, the Sniper has a slower rate of fire than the AR…
>
> 1. I may of exaggerated the lag but I’m sure you know how laggy international hosts can be, pretty damn laggy in my case.
> 2. Well yes, I used strategy towards the end in order to not get killed and hid and crawled around for ambushes.
> 3. Death Island is a pretty huge map…
> 4. I love the advantage however, since back in the day, regardless, your not always guaranteed to catch up yet alone win. I’ve been there, done that. If your pro, easy. If the enemies are pro OR its a small map, 50/50 chance you’ve lost.
> 5. Well, as a nod to you just hating me and posting trying to imply that I’m actually garbage, you know what? AR. Why? Because I’m just that damn good. :wink:
>
> Mic drop I’m done with you haters.

Wow, you got me. I have nothing to come back with.

NAHHHHHT.

You’re right, Death Island is a huge map. That’s precisely my point. You get a random spawn on that giant–Yoinked!- map. You have SEVEN people to ambush, whereas they have to run around that GIANT map to hunt down ONE person.

You seriously don’t need an expert to explain the advantage here (although, I tried :wink: ).

> 2533274829309952;1:
> So I was playing team snipers on Death Island and my entire team quit or was booted for betrayals (people hit around -5).
>
> I started going hardcore (minus the mountain dew and doritos) and ended up with a comeback and had a score of 21-21 by the last 30seconds.
>
> By the final 10seconds I scored the 22nd kill and beat my opponents…
>
> To those 7 others, you guys must be pissed right? Haha!

Holy -yoink-! That was you?!?! Dude I was on the enemy team! Nice! I told all my friends about it! I was the only decent person my team lol.

Holy -Yoink- guys, you guys are literally Yoinkholes. I just started browsing these forums the other day as I resumed playing MCC. I mean I half love how butthurt the community is as a whole but you guys are toxic AF. Just ignore the post and move along, or better yet, share your similar stories or game clips from where you made comebacks from similar encounters. Most people have a tendency to exaggerate but it seems like Chrispocalyp5e really enjoyed himself.

Hey man, I’m happy to hear you had a good time. It’s always crappy when teammates start quitting or not playing the game properly. I mean it’s definitely not fun to be on that other team either hunting 1 person (I find it boring). The best times this happens though is when you’re on the smaller team and manage to come back for a victory (regardless of playlist type). I can remember playing Team Slayer back on Halo 3 and having 2 teammates quit out. I can’t recall the exact score but we were at least 20 points behind on High Ground. I was partied up with a friend and with proper communication we cheesed it and camped until we had a few power weapons. After we had something to work with, we ended up holding down the main base and winning the game by the skin of our teeth. The teammates had been quite negative (K/D) before they left but it was fun nonetheless.

> 2533274832965122;11:
> Holy -Yoink- guys, you guys are literally Yoinkholes. I just started browsing these forums the other day as I resumed playing MCC. I mean I half love how butthurt the community is as a whole but you guys are toxic AF. Just ignore the post and move along, or better yet, share your similar stories or game clips from where you made comebacks from similar encounters. Most people have a tendency to exaggerate but it seems like Chrispocalyp5e really enjoyed himself.
>
> Hey man, I’m happy to hear you had a good time. It’s always crappy when teammates start quitting or not playing the game properly. I mean it’s definitely not fun to be on that other team either hunting 1 person (I find it boring). The best times this happens though is when you’re on the smaller team and manage to come back for a victory (regardless of playlist type). I can remember playing Team Slayer back on Halo 3 and having 2 teammates quit out. I can’t recall the exact score but we were at least 20 points behind on High Ground. I was partied up with a friend and with proper communication we cheesed it and camped until we had a few power weapons. After we had something to work with, we ended up holding down the main base and winning the game by the skin of our teeth. The teammates had been quite negative (K/D) before they left but it was fun nonetheless.

bro the chrispocolypse guy is the most toxic person on the halo forums lol check all his posts thats why he is getting heat he has actually been banned before.

> 2535447951767776;12:
> > 2533274832965122;11:
> > Holy -Yoink- guys, you guys are literally Yoinkholes. I just started browsing these forums the other day as I resumed playing MCC. I mean I half love how butthurt the community is as a whole but you guys are toxic AF. Just ignore the post and move along, or better yet, share your similar stories or game clips from where you made comebacks from similar encounters. Most people have a tendency to exaggerate but it seems like Chrispocalyp5e really enjoyed himself.
> >
> > Hey man, I’m happy to hear you had a good time. It’s always crappy when teammates start quitting or not playing the game properly. I mean it’s definitely not fun to be on that other team either hunting 1 person (I find it boring). The best times this happens though is when you’re on the smaller team and manage to come back for a victory (regardless of playlist type). I can remember playing Team Slayer back on Halo 3 and having 2 teammates quit out. I can’t recall the exact score but we were at least 20 points behind on High Ground. I was partied up with a friend and with proper communication we cheesed it and camped until we had a few power weapons. After we had something to work with, we ended up holding down the main base and winning the game by the skin of our teeth. The teammates had been quite negative (K/D) before they left but it was fun nonetheless.
>
> bro the chrispocolypse guy is the most toxic person on the halo forums lol check all his posts thats why he is getting heat he has actually been banned before.

Nuh-uh! We’re the toxic ones, limitz said so, man!