Ukraine Unity Armor

I would love to apply a Ukraine Unity armor or something like that. Just one more way we can show our support. Either give it away for free to flood the ecosystem with our support or sell it and send the profits to Ukraine. Thank you!!

24 Likes

This is an incredible idea!

Can’t wait til it makes its way into the game in May lol.

11 Likes

HA! Maybe if this post blows up they bump it to the top of the list!.

2 Likes

inb4 our UI limitations prevent blue/yellow armor.

5 Likes

There’s already Blue and Yellow armor in the game:
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2739668372

3 Likes

You missed the point buddy.

6 Likes

You didn’t make your point clear enough then… :thinking:

6 Likes

Maybe 343i/Microsoft could donate portions of all customization proceeds to the Ukraine military to fight the Russian aggression and to the government to help rebuild cities and villages after the conflict is over.

5 Likes

Or just make that blue and gold coating for the Mk. 7 free. And rename it.

5 Likes

I was going to suggest this. Glad to see that there are others out there that want to support the Ukraine. Their toughest battles are upon them, and I fear that money will not be enough for them to be able to repel the invader. 343 Should totally release items in the shop that go directly to supporting Ukraine.

1 Like

Yeah @General_Fox how else are players going to show or lend support for something if they can’t somehow benefit themselves from free/exclusive loot to boast about their contributions to help pad their egos?

2 Likes

Holy totally not expected cringe, a larper / identity politics user that wants to virtue signal for glory on their franchise. Less politics in our games thanks.

5 Likes

using oof, redditor detected. Thanks for the reddit moment kind stranger!

1 Like

It’s a noble idea to want to support people who are going through hard times, but I don’t like the idea of ​​forcing political issues into games or entertainment in general with an international audience.

Here you have people of multiple ideologies and not all of them will agree.

Do you really want an inclusive and diverse community? Then perhaps it is better to leave politics and religion aside.

There are plenty of ways you can support the Ukrainian cause in a more meaningful and less problematic way.

9 Likes

Just saying… When Japan was struck by an earthquake and tsunami in 2011, Valve in their TF2 released items in which the proceeds went to assisting those in need. 343 can absolutely craft and release content of this substance.

5 Likes

If this is done, theres risk involved.
The Ruskies would bring down xboxlive
Zomgwtfbbq

1 Like

Who wouldn’t be for it? Surely the Russians are too busy lining up at ATMs and not worried about Halo at the moment. Even if they are worried about it, they can go eat an eggplant.

2 Likes

Ok there, ‘comrade’.

4 Likes

Some of the responses to this are a bit off the rails, so I’m going to shut this down for the moment.