UK Pre-order Bonus Dilemma?

I usualy order from GAME but they are not offering the Skull Bonus.

Who can I preorder from in the UK and get the Skull Bonus and get it on Nov 15?

play.com i have pre ordered from the shop game itself but i always get the pre order bonuses. i think i will only get frustrated with the funeral skull because of chain reactions so doesn’t bother me :slight_smile:

Ya but if you preorder in the UK you get a book, don’t you?

Will Play.com deliver on the 15th?

no freebies are being given out and play.com normally takes 3 to 5 working days so best to preorder as soon as

i think it is the same as play.com but it can fluctuate in delivery times more

I’ve ordered from ShopTo.net and GAME in store.

I’ll receive the ShopTo one first as they’re usually really good for delivery (this comes with the skull), then I’ll buy it from GAME in store to get the book.

I’ll wait a few days and return it to GAME for a refund without the book. The receipt won’t show I had a book with the game so they’ll just refund it.

Someone on here said that the skull code comes in the box so it’s possible that GAME are doing it and just haven’t advertised it. I think it might actually be a ‘buy the game in the first shipment bonus’ as opposed to an actual pre-order bonus.

I’m preordering from GameStop and I’m getting the skull in Ireland which is your nearest neighbour.

I have sent Game.co.uk another email asking them about the preorder bonus’s, if i get a reply i will post it here.

But i’m not getting my hopes up, they didn’t respond to the first email. :frowning:

Amazon.co.uk has the pre-order bonus and its cheaper than Play.com

EDIT - GAME.co.uk only does the art book i think

^Sweet, thanks!

Oh. Hum. GAME was going to be my backup place to get grunt funeral skull from in case Amazon fails on me.

> Amazon.co.uk

They usually do preorder bonuses but with less than a month to go there’s still no mention if they will have grunt funeral (I’d fire an email at them but in the past customer service has had little to no clue about whats going on behind the scenes with preorder bonuses, just directing me to their promotional bonuses page).

I was thinkingh about Amazon, but they don’t have any info about any pre-order bonuses either.

> Oh. Hum. GAME was going to be my backup place to get grunt funeral skull from in case Amazon fails on me.
>
>
> > Amazon.co.uk
>
> They usually do preorder bonuses but with less than a month to go there’s still no mention if they will have grunt funeral (I’d fire an email at them but in the past customer service has had little to no clue about whats going on behind the scenes with preorder bonuses, just directing me to their promotional bonuses page).

“Halo: Combat Evolved - Anniversary (Xbox 360)(Includes Master Chief Avatar Armour and “Grunt Funeral” Skull)”

Just read the title of the item.

I just realised that my preorder has the book and not the skull. :frowning: I want the book as well though so I guess I’ll try and get skull codes from E-bay or something.

> I just realised that my preorder has the book and not the skull. :frowning: I want the book as well though so I guess I’ll try and get skull codes from E-bay or something.

If you want both the book and skulls, you can buy a larger version of the book here.

I’d pre-ordered my Halo CEA from GAME until I realised it was the same book that I’d pre-ordered a few months ago. I cancelled my pre-order and ordered from Amazon instead.

The big book is about 190 pages long. The Pre-order one is only 25 pages long. If I were you I’d pre-order from Amazon for the skulls and buy the book seperatley, in fact I recommend that to anyone who wants both the skulls and book.

> Just read the title of the item.

Oh woot! I shoulda checked the website again before posting earlier hehe.

I Tweeted GAME and asked if they’re doing the skull, it’s been an hour and I’ve had no reply.

GAME usually respond within a minute or two when they have good news so I’m guessing this means they’re not offering it - Damn.

I’ll post again if they Tweet back.

I’m considering going for amazon too, seems ‘game’ don’t know whats on at all lately so I’m considering amazon plus no point buying a book that won’t be looked at much.