UK Players Are Forgotten Again!!!

For those of you who have come into post, I apologise in advance that you will have to endure a little rant from myself.

Currently the US & Canadian Players we have a promotion which gives them a chance to obtain exclusive ingame items and double xp for Halo Infinite.
There is not just one promotion but several, including:

Rockstar Energy Drink - "Every code unlocks 2XP and earns entries for the chance to win daily Halo Infinite games, Xbox bundles and the Jeep Gladiator grand prize vehicle, plus more in-game rewards."

Kellogg’s Snacks - "All you have to do is look for the specially marked Halo Infinite packages of Cheez-It Grooves, Pop-Tarts, Pringles and Bear Naked. After you buy them, you can upload your receipt here within 30 days of your purchase to earn your code for double XP"

So what about the other players around the globe, especially the large population you have here in the UK?
Do we not count?
Do we not deserve something too?

Yes I am aware of the Monster Energy Drink Promotion we had nearly 2 years ago, which at the time no one was really aware of and lasted for a short time only. How is this fair? Prioritising only certain players? I’ve been playing Halo from the very beginning of Halo and although I have a busy work schedule, I always make time for Halo one way or another.

The game was delayed big time and I think its just right that other players across the globe should be given the same benefits and promotions as everyone else. Give us a chance to win exclusive items and double xp. Think of others too!!! Treat everyone equally please 343.

Yeah it sucks man. I still remember when halo 4 launched and we had a mountain dew game fuel in the uk. One thing you got wrong to avoid some backlash is that the monster energy promotion did give us exclusive skins also. Managed to get the AR skin I believe, but there’s been no new news on these skins since, which is worrying. But other than that yeah it’s annoying. Seems to be we’re also not getting the collector’s edition.

Australia is getting screwed as well so don’t worry it’s only just everyone but America lol

European players *

I mean 343i could just partner up with Cadbury to do ones in the UK (I think Ireland and the Faeroe Islands too), I don’t see how that would be so hard. They gotta start opening branches of the company in different countries that deal with things in those countries (and I’m not just talking about English Speaking companies). Also if you open one up in the UK, please don’t put it in London, everything is in London and it’s really irritating for everywhere else in the UK. So, to 343i, please can you open up a branch in North Devon, we ain’t got good jobs down here and the place itself is wonderful for all of the people who work here. There is also not much for people to do in North Devon (I mean in my Secondary School they literally told us that exteme political ideologies grip hold in some people in Devon because there is simply nothing else to do.) so I think that it would be Brilliant to guide the locals’ passion somewhere else. This could also attract workers to the region and I’m damn sure that this’ll be popular for the people of North Devon if you are providing not only gaming releted jobs but also building maintanance jobs and then Microsoft could so easily use this to show to the world that they are a good company by bringing jobs into a really forgotton region of the UK.

Sorry for the rant, it’s just that would be an amazining thing for them to do, not only for 343i but for the local community and taking power away from London is always a good thing.

I’m in Finland & i’m not too fussed with food promotions, might get a few extra cosmetics or extra xp, but it’s not like i’m missing anything

Isn’t that stuff going to be added to the in-game store at a future date anyways?

> 2535467341363106;7:
> Isn’t that stuff going to be added to the in-game store at a future date anyways?

Not the exclusive stuff won from the promotions.

It’s like that cool Halo Pizza Hut box thay did for H4 all over again.

I’m sorry but its like they forget about the rest of the world: UK, Australia, Europe etc. We are players too, we are fans too…so something would be nice for us!!!

My question to everyone is; is this a matter of neglect or just an inability to appeal to those in other countries? Because I doubt it’s really as simple as some might imagine, you don’t just walk up and demand something, a deal has to be made on both sides. Perhaps an attempt has been made, but no one’s biting?

> 2533274827354271;8:
> > 2535467341363106;7:
> > Isn’t that stuff going to be added to the in-game store at a future date anyways?
>
> Not the exclusive stuff won from the promotions.

But didn’t 343 add back the peroder stuff from the stores for Halo 4 and Halo Reach in the MCC?

> 2533274879757912;11:
> My question to everyone is; is this a matter of neglect or just an inability to appeal to those in other countries? Because I doubt it’s really as simple as some might imagine, you don’t just walk up and demand something, a deal has to be made on both sides. Perhaps an attempt has been made, but no one’s biting?

Yes, although it may be a little harder…its possible with some effort. For example, Rockstar Energy is also over here in the UK, I’m sure they could have made it available for all countries that sell the drinks.

> 2800005839763819;12:
> > 2533274827354271;8:
> > > 2535467341363106;7:
> > > Isn’t that stuff going to be added to the in-game store at a future date anyways?
> >
> > Not the exclusive stuff won from the promotions.
>
> But didn’t 343 add back the peroder stuff from the stores for Halo 4 and Halo Reach in the MCC?

So we need to wait until another Halo title to release, Infinite to be added to MCC to obtain the stuff Americans get from the promotion? Because that’s fair right.

> 2533274827354271;1:
> Yes I am aware of the Monster Energy Drink Promotion we had nearly 2 years ago, which at the time no one was really aware of and lasted for a short time only. Which had no exclusive unlocks just double xp may I add.

I totally agree with you, except for the quoted part, the Monster promo also gave weapon skins, banners and emblems, not just double xp.

Hay 343 it would be awesome if you could give are Halo buds out of the USA som love too. I promise I won’t get jealous. :relieved:

i think you mean “the rest of the world”, I work at the airport, and we sell Rockstar, and couldn’t get my hand on a promotional can

> 2535441052281740;6:
> I’m in Finland & i’m not too fussed with food promotions, might get a few extra cosmetics or extra xp, but it’s not like i’m missing anything

Same on all accounts.
Would be fun with them but getting kind of turned off when it’s super specified where it’s held.
So, while I want it, it’s stopped bothering me.

> 2533274827354271;14:
> > 2800005839763819;12:
> > > 2533274827354271;8:
> > > > 2535467341363106;7:
> > > > Isn’t that stuff going to be added to the in-game store at a future date anyways?
> > >
> > > Not the exclusive stuff won from the promotions.
> >
> > But didn’t 343 add back the peroder stuff from the stores for Halo 4 and Halo Reach in the MCC?
>
> So we need to wait until another Halo title to release, Infinite to be added to MCC to obtain the stuff Americans get from the promotion? Because that’s fair right.

Infinite isn’t going to be added to MCC, you know that right? It’s going to in a way replace MCC. Once Infinite comes out, seasons for MCC will end down the road I’m pretty sure.

This is why I hate promotions like these and store exclusives. It tends to be America only in 9/10 cases.