UK Midnight launches ANNOUNCED!

All the GAME store midnight launches have been confirmed on their website

Link

My plan is to watch Spectre and then go straight to the launch event!

Thanks for posting this, I wasn’t sure if my local Game was doing a midnight launch and thankfully they are.

Also my plan is to play a few matches on MCC for the whole day and then an hour or so before launch go down and start waiting.

Awesome news! :slight_smile: shame I already will have preloaded! lol

I just need some information guys. I placed a £5 pre-order deposit, so when I go there on the 27th how much do I pay? £42/£45

> 2533274908722615;4:
> I just need some information guys. I placed a £5 pre-order deposit, so when I go there on the 27th how much do I pay? £42/£45

Actually you only pay £37. because the game costs £42 and you have already paid £5 of it

> 2533274894930311;5:
> > 2533274908722615;4:
> > I just need some information guys. I placed a £5 pre-order deposit, so when I go there on the 27th how much do I pay? £42/£45
>
>
> Actually you only pay £37. because the game costs £42 and you have already paid £5 of it

Just a heads up. Sometimes I have seen the online price differ from the in store price by about a fiver. But the idea is the same, you get the deposit off the price.

I’ll walk in with £45 just in case but thanks.

> 2533274894930311;1:
> All the GAME store midnight launches have been confirmed on their website
>
> Link
>
> My plan is to watch Spectre and then go straight to the launch event!

Oh my word that’s a genius idea! Where I live my cinemas are on one side of the river and then the shopping centre with Game is on the other! Great way to hit two birds with one stone and also have an epic night haha

Nice! I’m just waiting on the confirmation of midnight launches in Ireland. GameStop is the closest to me so, yeah… come on!

> 2533274796738886;8:
> > 2533274894930311;1:
> > All the GAME store midnight launches have been confirmed on their website
> >
> > Link
> >
> > My plan is to watch Spectre and then go straight to the launch event!
>
>
> Oh my word that’s a genius idea! Where I live my cinemas are on one side of the river and then the shopping centre with Game is on the other! Great way to hit two birds with one stone and also have an epic night haha

James Bond and Halo. Can’t get any better!

> 2533274894930311;10:
> > 2533274796738886;8:
> > > 2533274894930311;1:
> > > All the GAME store midnight launches have been confirmed on their website
> > >
> > > Link
> > >
> > > My plan is to watch Spectre and then go straight to the launch event!
> >
> >
> > Oh my word that’s a genius idea! Where I live my cinemas are on one side of the river and then the shopping centre with Game is on the other! Great way to hit two birds with one stone and also have an epic night haha
>
>
> James Bond and Halo. Can’t get any better!

My most hype day of the year. Watch Specter at 8 then binge Halo till i collapse and sack off uni for at least two days.

Weird to think that, had I preordered in store, I’d be standing in a queue just down the road waiting to pick up my console. Huh.