UK ELITE - 8 SPACES LEFT, SUPER CLOSE TO ACHILLES

Team now full

I’ve been playing solo for a while now, and figure it’s time to finally join an active clan. I saw your ad and would greatly like the chance to play with fellow brits. My name is Alex, I’m 25 from Birmingham. I’ve been a Halo fan since 2001 and have mastered each game in the series. I mostly play legendary campaign due to lack of MP partners, which is part of the reason I’m looking to join your clan, there’s only so much you can do in warzone/arena to push the objective before you get overwhelmed.

Gamer tag: Sasha Ivorovich
(don’t worry, I’m English, but I spent a year in Russia, hence my gamertag is my name in Russian)

I look forward to serving with you Spartans!

> 2533274812299470;2:
> I’ve been playing solo for a while now, and figure it’s time to finally join an active clan. I saw your ad and would greatly like the chance to play with fellow brits. My name is Alex, I’m 25 from Birmingham. I’ve been a Halo fan since 2001 and have mastered each game in the series. I mostly play legendary campaign due to lack of MP partners, which is part of the reason I’m looking to join your clan, there’s only so much you can do in warzone/arena to push the objective before you get overwhelmed.
>
> Gamer tag: Sasha Ivorovich
> (don’t worry, I’m English, but I spent a year in Russia, hence my gamertag is my name in Russian)
>
> I look forward to serving with you Spartans!

It would be awesome if you joined, have you applied to our company? Im from Birmingham too so it would be awesome to have another local on the team.

More often than not we have a big group playing warzone, always guys on arena too. We are always very welcoming and we have a pretty active facebook group thats good for getting groups together to play with