UK Amazon Dispatch?

I have noticed that my copy from Amazon in the Uk has not dispatched yet (00:45am Sat).
The site said that the estimated delivery is the 6th but the fastest delivery option was only 2 business days.
So as it hasn’t been posted yet, those 2 days are going to be Tuesday and Wednesday if the game is posted on Monday, meaning I won’t get it till Thursday :frowning:

Has anybody else in the UK had their order from Amazon dispatched yet?

Most likely, Amazon has a warehouse within close proximity to your house.

For example, I routinely get things shipped on a Tuesday night, and I have them at my door on Wednesday (even with ground shipping).

Because of the amount of products they ship, they also most likely have some kind of partnership with the shipping company. I’ve had plenty of things ship on Saturday/Sunday nights.

I wouldn’t worry at all- you’ll get it on time; barring any set backs with the shipping service, unrelated to amazon.

Haven’t checked. I turning in now but I’ll have a look tomorrow.

Thanks guys:)

> I have noticed that my copy from Amazon in the Uk has not dispatched yet (00:45am Sat).
> The site said that the estimated delivery is the 6th but the fastest delivery option was only 2 business days.
> So as it hasn’t been posted yet, those 2 days are going to be Tuesday and Wednesday if the game is posted on Monday, meaning I won’t get it till Thursday :frowning:
>
> Has anybody else in the UK had their order from Amazon dispatched yet?

Amazon are another company like shopto.net where they will not be shipping until Saturday afternoon, be sort out on Monday and then turn up Tuesday :slight_smile:

If it does turn up Monday… well that’s magic :smiley:

I’m having the same problem, it’s a bit worrying… this is sunday and theyve not even left themselves 2 days if they posted it today :frowning: hopefully it still comes but if not i’ll be raging

Most likely Monday shipping, but they’ll push Halo 4 through the door quick. it’ll be some point Tuesday or Wednesday at the latest.

There already is a thread for this :slight_smile:

https://forums.halowaypoint.com/yaf_postst127474_The-UK-pre-order-status-Delivery-Thread.aspx