UI the real reason we don't have more playlist?

it seems fairly simple to just add, “social” to the mutiplayer choices. between “arena” and Warzone. and then BAM a FULL SUITE of social playlist.

instead of just CRAMMING social to the bottom of the ranked which is a giant eyesore. for ocd people.

> 2533274827519891;1:
> it seems fairly simple to just add, “social” to the mutiplayer choices. between “arena” and Warzone. and then BAM a FULL SUITE of social playlist.
>
> instead of just CRAMMING social to the bottom of the ranked which is a giant eyesore. for ocd people.

They said it’s hard to create social playlists… Don’t you just copy the slayer playlist but get rid of the ranks? Lol I don’t see how that’s conplicated …

> 2535431499273280;2:
> > 2533274827519891;1:
> > it seems fairly simple to just add, “social” to the mutiplayer choices. between “arena” and Warzone. and then BAM a FULL SUITE of social playlist.
> >
> > instead of just CRAMMING social to the bottom of the ranked which is a giant eyesore. for ocd people.
>
>
> They said it’s hard to create social playlists… Don’t you just copy the slayer playlist but get rid of the ranks? Lol I don’t see how that’s conplicated …

that is exactly what you do, and reprogram, 4v4 to be 5v5. which they have proven they can do. which is why i feel like the UI is the issue. they don’t have a place to PROPERLY put these social playlist