UI/customization could be improved

I don’t know why we can’t see our CSR porgression(skill rank) like in the beta, why backing up when we had that before? Whe should be able to see our teammate CSR in the lobby too, we had that 10 years ago with Halo 2. I don’t understand Halo games sometimes, don’t have these basic features/UI anymore. There is no Basic UI, it keeps changing everytime. Keep the Halo3/Reach UI, it was working, why changing?

Yes i agree

I know it might be a small issue but it’s an annoying one. H3 and Reach had great, simple. UI, that shared the same foudation/layout and good Armor customization. 343 should keep a good/working UI and build around it instead of changing it all the time. This one is kinda good, but should add this:

• CSR visible in for all in lobby(why not make us choose what to show beside our name, SR or Highest CSR)
  • Emblem customization should be replace by nameplate(MCC style)
  • Armor Customization should be like H4(left and right shoulder, legs, etc. you can mix armor you unlock)
  • When we find people in MM, I want to see their name, but hide the CSR

I’m not a big customization guy, but I’m annoyed about bad UI missing features we had 10 years ago

No idea. It’s really dumb that we have to see it in the Post Action Report menu… I mean really. Who thought of that?

In additon, weapon skins should be visible in Arena too, not only on your starting weapon, but on weapons on map too(BR, DMR, etc.).

UI/Customisation improvements:

• CSR visible in for all in lobby(why not make us choose what to show beside our name, SR or Highest CSR)
  • Emblem customisation should be replace by nameplate(MCC style but better)
  • Armor Customization should be like H4(left and right shoulder, legs, etc. you can mix armor you unlock)
  • When you found people in MM, I want to see their name and CSR before the martch start(at least for my team)
  • Weapon skins should be visible in Arena too, not only on your starting weapon, but on weapons on map(BR, DMR, etc.).
  • I feel that the way that REQ pack works is a bit lame for Arena players. Weapon skins are WWWAY too hard to get and only visible on starting weapon. Right now, most of REQ packs give you Warzone stuff, it should be 50/50 IMO with more Weapon skins, armor, and replace emblem by Nameplate (like MCC but with better nameplate)