Uhmmm... wheres the bulletin?

just wondering… it was alway on my comuter by 6:30 pm my time (15 min ago) and it isnt there…

I don’t know, let me check under my bed.

i was thinking the same thing

It’s invisible.

for me its up at around 1am-1:30am every week, its 11:45pm now so its still early.

It usually comes out 5 hours from this time for me…

Reported.

It will be up when it is up.

Be patient. It could be here in the next hour, or the next five hours; nobody knows.

> Reported.
>
> It will be up when it is up.

You know, I normally see you around the forums reporting topics that have actual discussion value and are valid questions.

Your report will be ignored.

> Reported.
>
> It will be up when it is up.

Wow, what a helpful attitude you have there.

it was delayed to thursday night.

> just wondering… it was alway on my comuter by 6:30 pm my time (15 min ago) and it isnt there…

SO!?
Just because it’s 6:30 for you doesn’t mean it’s 6:30 for 343i’s offices.

Also, please don’t spam the Halo 4 forum board with these threads, every time someone posts one of these threads the bulletin is delayed 15 minutes, and every time someone posts in the wrong forum board it’s delayed 2 hours.

Also, reported, because it’s in the wrong forum board, and it’s spam, there’s a thread for this topic, always has been, for the past 7 months this thread has surfaced every week like clockwork.

> > just wondering… it was alway on my comuter by 6:30 pm my time (15 min ago) and it isnt there…
>
> <mark>SO!?</mark>
> <mark>Just because it’s 6:30 for you doesn’t mean it’s 6:30 for 343i’s offices.</mark>
>
> Also, please don’t spam the Halo 4 forum board with these threads, every time someone posts one of these threads the bulletin is delayed 15 minutes, and every time someone posts in the wrong forum board it’s delayed 2 hours.
>
> Also, reported, because it’s in the wrong forum board, and it’s spam, there’s a thread for this topic, always has been, for the past 7 months this thread has surfaced every week like clockwork.

But doesn’t it be up at the same time for everyone regardless of the time zones?

RainbowDash88! Why? I believed in you!

I just don’t know anymore…

:'c