Uhm...Mantis = Silverback 10.0?? LIKE!

For the non-GoW 3 fans out there…Check this out!

So, ehm the Mantis is pretty much EXACLY the same thing BUT: is more agile,tall, can use turret and rockets at the same time, gives more protection to the player and it can T-Bag!

Do you think that the 343i guys took some inspiration from GoW3 for this vehicle?

I love it already, the Silverback was really good in GoW and i KNOW that the Mantis will be even better, that’s why i called it “Silverback 10.0

Thoughts?

If only we have a horde mode… oh wait… nvm 343 removed it lolol

Flood mode perhaps?

That is all.

It got me with that T-Bag.
Probably gonna be my favorite vehicle.

> That is all.

Puma.

Hmmm…

icwuttheydidthar.

I’d rather not call it a Silverback… but a… Mini Gear?

Dr Evil Pinky pose

The Mantis would tear the Silverback apart

It’s a mech. There’s been a lot of mechs featured in a lot of games, for a long time.

“Gears of War 3 has a mech…Halo 4 has a mech…THEY HAVE TO BE COPYING IDEAS”.

This type of technology fits in the Gears universe and the Halo universe, theres nothing else to consider.

I feel like we are taking a step back to Halo 4 is soooo copying ‘the game that features perks’.

Or you could just call it a jumbo size MK1.

Either way is fine, lol.

Well the Pelican had influence from the spaceships in Aliens (the movie franchise).
I’m sure the Mantis takes credit from that movie too!

> It got me with that T-Bag.
> Probably gonna be my favorite vehicle.

Same here

> Well the Pelican had influence from the spaceships in Aliens (the movie franchise).
> I’m sure the Mantis takes credit from that movie too!

im pretty everything in halo ce was reminiscent of Alien.

More like the puma from mech assault. Or metal gear from the twin snakes.

Halo is one of the better games for vehicles in multiplayer, so the mantis can work in it. The silverback never should have been in gears. Not sure if I’ll like the mantis though.

They finally copied something good.

> That is all.

Yes. Yeessss. Someone who has played mechassault. I think it is more like the owens/hackman rather than a puma

you can even stomp in it, wow