Uhhhhh.....Very important. Please read.

• Personal armor customization.- Personal emblems.- Because rumble pit etc.- Please readd h4 (along with it’s extra content weapon skins etc) back in TS.Please. Thank you dearly.
  • cough cough * reach * cough cough *

Armor customization V important…

Not enough maps nor armor variants on the Halo 2 Anniversary it is lacking compared to the other halo games on the disc…But is awesome game…Very awesome everything you could want except these missing things…It is Halo after all and people are looking forward to playing it the consoles entire life span…Thank You very much…

• I am saying this because I have a few friends who haven’t purchased it because of these specific reasons…- Halo 2 Anniversary is an awesome remake/reboot or w.e but it is missing armor and maps and feels somewhat “rushed”.Welp anyways enjoying the Halo 5 Beta…Feels awesome take your time…vehicles armor emblems etc…You know I am going through something at the moment and can’t even really enjoy the game…Have fortunately made it to all of the betas…Included 4? unless it was Private and I must say I do enjoy the movement and the freedom Halo 5 has…
    …And I know a lot time has gone into Destiny but as for Halo MCC it needs a lot of work apparently…I can see these things knowing about games and being an art major and with these implements the game will sure to be flying off the shelves…It really has a lot to do with Gameplay…Well Happy Gaming. Cheers…

Bungie made destiny

I agree the lack of customization is a bit lame. Having to pick full suits of armor, and not having your emblem in game for example. I’m kinda surprised my service tag shows up actually.