uhh why no update/info on.. (read)

1- Why does the new posts doesn’t even talk about any leaderboards still … ??? were halfway march yet so much silent… except a new leader which has no release date except ’ next week’ …

2- ALSO , is halo wars 1 getting it’s singleplayer/ multiplayer leaderboards ( from 09) ??!! no news or updates on HW1 at all, HW1 forums is near dead in news

3- Another thing that bugs me, why is there no single player/ missions challenges AT ALL for halo wars 2 , like cmon… we need some variety like badly.

4- Why does single player missions in HW2 experience maxes out after a while to level up ? being forced to do MP when it’s broken still ?

5- there’s glitched achievements on both halo wars 1-2 or so i’ve been told , still no update if itll be fixed soon

So many new games out recently ( zelda,nioh, horizon, mass effect,nier,for honour, RE7) yet the updates/patches/ or news are soo slow for HW1-2 , like cmon 343, the RTS / halo wars community isn’t that big and will get smaller, when these games are out recently…

Oh and i don’t need any 343 or bungie sheep to defend them, or repeat their fancy news with no release dates, paid for my ultimate edition, waited years for HW2 and HW1 DE, and i’m still waiting on many promised things, that is all.

We just had a huge update a couple hours ago, and pax on Saturday. You call that slow news?

> 2533274821521504;2:
> We just had a huge update a couple hours ago, and pax on Saturday. You call that slow news?

i did see recent news , but it only talks of patches/ and new leader , that’s it , nothing on leaderboards , or halo wars 1 future, or glitched achievements , feels like repeated news told weeks ago and still ’ wait for patches’ with no release date still sigh :confused:

> 2533274813410601;3:
> > 2533274821521504;2:
> > We just had a huge update a couple hours ago, and pax on Saturday. You call that slow news?
>
> i did see recent news , but it only talks of patches/ and new leader , that’s it , nothing on leaderboards , or halo wars 1 future, or glitched achievements , feels like repeated news told weeks ago and still ’ wait for patches’ with no release date still sigh :confused:

dude stop bugging on hw1, its a game of the past, why would they focus on a old game that almost no one plays anymore…
343 did a good job on news so far.
last but not least, it was a wise choice not to get a leaderboard until they fixed most of the bugs, connection issues and balances issues

> 2533274814771136;4:
> > 2533274813410601;3:
> > > 2533274821521504;2:
> > > We just had a huge update a couple hours ago, and pax on Saturday. You call that slow news?
> >
> > i did see recent news , but it only talks of patches/ and new leader , that’s it , nothing on leaderboards , or halo wars 1 future, or glitched achievements , feels like repeated news told weeks ago and still ’ wait for patches’ with no release date still sigh :confused:
>
> dude stop bugging on hw1, its a game of the past, why would they focus on a old game that almost no one plays anymore…
> 343 did a good job on news so far.
> last but not least, it was a wise choice not to get a leaderboard until they fixed most of the bugs, connection issues and balances issues

stop bugging on HW 1 ??? LOL ? they made a HW1 DE for it , i paid 150$ and HW2 and the season pass, all i ask is old features from the past it had .

clearely you didn’t bought the ultimate edition nor have HW1 DE it seems, or maybe you never even played the first by your comment lol…

> 2533274813410601;5:
> > 2533274814771136;4:
> > > 2533274813410601;3:
> > > > 2533274821521504;2:
> > > > We just had a huge update a couple hours ago, and pax on Saturday. You call that slow news?
> > >
> > > i did see recent news , but it only talks of patches/ and new leader , that’s it , nothing on leaderboards , or halo wars 1 future, or glitched achievements , feels like repeated news told weeks ago and still ’ wait for patches’ with no release date still sigh :confused:
> >
> > dude stop bugging on hw1, its a game of the past, why would they focus on a old game that almost no one plays anymore…
> > 343 did a good job on news so far.
> > last but not least, it was a wise choice not to get a leaderboard until they fixed most of the bugs, connection issues and balances issues
>
> stop bugging on HW 1 ??? LOL ? they made a HW1 DE for it , i paid 150$ and HW2 and the season pass, all i ask is old features from the past it had .
>
> clearely you didn’t bought the ultimate edition nor have HW1 DE it seems, or maybe you never even played the first by your comment lol…

How did you spend $150?
I only had to spend $80 on the Ultimate Edition.

> 2537966040027981;6:
> > 2533274813410601;5:
> > > 2533274814771136;4:
> > > > 2533274813410601;3:
> > > > > 2533274821521504;2:
> > > > > We just had a huge update a couple hours ago, and pax on Saturday. You call that slow news?
> > > >
> > > > i did see recent news , but it only talks of patches/ and new leader , that’s it , nothing on leaderboards , or halo wars 1 future, or glitched achievements , feels like repeated news told weeks ago and still ’ wait for patches’ with no release date still sigh :confused:
> > >
> > > dude stop bugging on hw1, its a game of the past, why would they focus on a old game that almost no one plays anymore…
> > > 343 did a good job on news so far.
> > > last but not least, it was a wise choice not to get a leaderboard until they fixed most of the bugs, connection issues and balances issues
> >
> > stop bugging on HW 1 ??? LOL ? they made a HW1 DE for it , i paid 150$ and HW2 and the season pass, all i ask is old features from the past it had .
> >
> > clearely you didn’t bought the ultimate edition nor have HW1 DE it seems, or maybe you never even played the first by your comment lol…
>
> How did you spend $150?
> I only had to spend $80 on the Ultimate Edition.

game is like uhhh 99$ or bit more + tax , so near 140-150 lol

> 2533274813410601;7:
> > 2537966040027981;6:
> > > 2533274813410601;5:
> > > > 2533274814771136;4:
> > > > > 2533274813410601;3:
> > > > > > 2533274821521504;2:
> > > > > > We just had a huge update a couple hours ago, and pax on Saturday. You call that slow news?
> > > > >
> > > > > i did see recent news , but it only talks of patches/ and new leader , that’s it , nothing on leaderboards , or halo wars 1 future, or glitched achievements , feels like repeated news told weeks ago and still ’ wait for patches’ with no release date still sigh :confused:
> > > >
> > > > dude stop bugging on hw1, its a game of the past, why would they focus on a old game that almost no one plays anymore…
> > > > 343 did a good job on news so far.
> > > > last but not least, it was a wise choice not to get a leaderboard until they fixed most of the bugs, connection issues and balances issues
> > >
> > > stop bugging on HW 1 ??? LOL ? they made a HW1 DE for it , i paid 150$ and HW2 and the season pass, all i ask is old features from the past it had .
> > >
> > > clearely you didn’t bought the ultimate edition nor have HW1 DE it seems, or maybe you never even played the first by your comment lol…
> >
> > How did you spend $150?
> > I only had to spend $80 on the Ultimate Edition.
>
> game is like uhhh 99$ or bit more + tax , so near 140-150 lol

Not in Sweden, it’s just $80. And taxes don’t add -Yoink-. It’s just $80. No matter how you try to change it, that was what was drawn from my account. If you paid more, you either got scammed or you’re living in an extremely expensive region or something.

I would rather them work on fixing halo wars 2 then adding new things into. Hopefully this latest patch helps a lot.

> 2533274813410601;1:
> 1- Why does the new posts doesn’t even talk about any leaderboards still … ??? were halfway march yet so much silent… except a new leader which has no release date except ’ next week’ …
>
> 2- ALSO , is halo wars 1 getting it’s singleplayer/ multiplayer leaderboards ( from 09) ??!! no news or updates on HW1 at all, HW1 forums is near dead in news
>
> 3- Another thing that bugs me, why is there no single player/ missions challenges AT ALL for halo wars 2 , like cmon… we need some variety like badly.
>
> 4- Why does single player missions in HW2 experience maxes out after a while to level up ? being forced to do MP when it’s broken still ?
>
> 5- there’s glitched achievements on both halo wars 1-2 or so i’ve been told , still no update if itll be fixed soon
>
> So many new games out recently ( zelda,nioh, horizon, mass effect,nier,for honour, RE7) yet the updates/patches/ or news are soo slow for HW1-2 , like cmon 343, the RTS / halo wars community isn’t that big and will get smaller, when these games are out recently…
> ----
> TLDR : where’s all the promised updates told before launch and why isn’t there more info given to us still for halo wars 1-2 , we’re past halfway march already.

read the notes before you complain…leaderboards are coming…stop whining, OR just stop playing, nobody cares…343 imo is doing a great job listening to the community feedback and keeping us updated…you cant expect bug, etc to get fixed over night its not how it works…think before you speak

I would rather have them fix the game before adding anything at all honestly. The game is always going to have bugs all games do, but they are still going through the “game just released and is horribly unbalanced and buggy” hell that all games seen to have at launch now.

> 2537966040027981;6:
> > 2533274813410601;5:
> > > 2533274814771136;4:
> > > > 2533274813410601;3:
> > > > > 2533274821521504;2:
> > > > > We just had a huge update a couple hours ago, and pax on Saturday. You call that slow news?
> > > >
> > > > i did see recent news , but it only talks of patches/ and new leader , that’s it , nothing on leaderboards , or halo wars 1 future, or glitched achievements , feels like repeated news told weeks ago and still ’ wait for patches’ with no release date still sigh :confused:
> > >
> > > dude stop bugging on hw1, its a game of the past, why would they focus on a old game that almost no one plays anymore…
> > > 343 did a good job on news so far.
> > > last but not least, it was a wise choice not to get a leaderboard until they fixed most of the bugs, connection issues and balances issues
> >
> > stop bugging on HW 1 ??? LOL ? they made a HW1 DE for it , i paid 150$ and HW2 and the season pass, all i ask is old features from the past it had .
> >
> > clearely you didn’t bought the ultimate edition nor have HW1 DE it seems, or maybe you never even played the first by your comment lol…
>
> How did you spend $150?
> I only had to spend $80 on the Ultimate Edition.

100+tax=113 here in canada. where on earth is tax 50% north korea?

> 2533274813410601;1:
> 1- Why does the new posts doesn’t even talk about any leaderboards still … ??? were halfway march yet so much silent… except a new leader which has no release date except ’ next week’ …
>
> 2- ALSO , is halo wars 1 getting it’s singleplayer/ multiplayer leaderboards ( from 09) ??!! no news or updates on HW1 at all, HW1 forums is near dead in news
>
> 3- Another thing that bugs me, why is there no single player/ missions challenges AT ALL for halo wars 2 , like cmon… we need some variety like badly.
>
> 4- Why does single player missions in HW2 experience maxes out after a while to level up ? being forced to do MP when it’s broken still ?
>
> 5- there’s glitched achievements on both halo wars 1-2 or so i’ve been told , still no update if itll be fixed soon
>
> So many new games out recently ( zelda,nioh, horizon, mass effect,nier,for honour, RE7) yet the updates/patches/ or news are soo slow for HW1-2 , like cmon 343, the RTS / halo wars community isn’t that big and will get smaller, when these games are out recently…
> ----
> TLDR : where’s all the promised updates told before launch and why isn’t there more info given to us still for halo wars 1-2 , we’re past halfway march already.

I’ll say this, I didn’t even think about Campaign mission challenges, that’s a beautiful idea, BUT who said the Multiplayer was broken? It’s pretty damn near balanced with this new scout nerf haha!
Still waiting on sentinels, but that’s not the point!
What’a broken?

> 2533274813410601;1:
>
>
>
>
>
> ----

You do realize that multiple patches have been put out within the 1st month right? Your definition of “soooo slow” is very odd.

> 2533274851915620;10:
> > 2533274813410601;1:
> > 1- Why does the new posts doesn’t even talk about any leaderboards still … ??? were halfway march yet so much silent… except a new leader which has no release date except ’ next week’ …
> >
> > 2- ALSO , is halo wars 1 getting it’s singleplayer/ multiplayer leaderboards ( from 09) ??!! no news or updates on HW1 at all, HW1 forums is near dead in news
> >
> > 3- Another thing that bugs me, why is there no single player/ missions challenges AT ALL for halo wars 2 , like cmon… we need some variety like badly.
> >
> > 4- Why does single player missions in HW2 experience maxes out after a while to level up ? being forced to do MP when it’s broken still ?
> >
> > 5- there’s glitched achievements on both halo wars 1-2 or so i’ve been told , still no update if itll be fixed soon
> >
> > So many new games out recently ( zelda,nioh, horizon, mass effect,nier,for honour, RE7) yet the updates/patches/ or news are soo slow for HW1-2 , like cmon 343, the RTS / halo wars community isn’t that big and will get smaller, when these games are out recently…
> > ----
> > TLDR : where’s all the promised updates told before launch and why isn’t there more info given to us still for halo wars 1-2 , we’re past halfway march already.
>
> read the notes before you complain…leaderboards are coming…stop whining, OR just stop playing, nobody cares…343 imo is doing a great job listening to the community feedback and keeping us updated…you cant expect bug, etc to get fixed over night its not how it works…think before you speak

don’t give me the ’ don’t happen over night’ and ‘read the notes’ i DID over 8 times, and the game got delayed few times, i’m tired of just waiting and reading some fancy posts, i want actual updates, and the season pass kicking in, new challenges,i don’t need a 343/bungie sheep, also to tell me nobody cares, you bothered to reply.

the community feedback might be good, but it’s taking too long for everything, news flash to you, this is a RTS, which always has small population on console, with all the recent new games , it makes it worse and worse.

I think people need to remind themselves that games nowadays have huge amounts of code all of which has to be typed out by hand along with many other inputs from sound all the way to graphics. This means unexpected errors occur and they then have to go into it find the error and then find a way to fix it as quickly as possible without adding more complications to the game. If anyone can do better please prove a entire company and hundreds of professionals wrong.

> 2533274969455749;16:
> I think people need to remind themselves that games nowadays have huge amounts of code all of which has to be typed out by hand along with many other inputs from sound all the way to graphics. This means unexpected errors occur and they then have to go into it find the error and then find a way to fix it as quickly as possible without adding more complications to the game. If anyone can do better please prove a entire company and hundreds of professionals wrong.

not disagreeing with you there, but were past launch day , and near month 1 out, we need updates/content that we’ve been told/promise ages ago , before the game loses it’s remaining player base.

i might be a old player since halo wars 1 , but the casuals/ new RTS players wont stay long on HW 1 or 2 , after 5-10 games out past 3-4 weeks, and recent new console (switch)

> 2533274813410601;15:
> > 2533274851915620;10:
> > > 2533274813410601;1:
> > > 1- Why does the new posts doesn’t even talk about any leaderboards still … ??? were halfway march yet so much silent… except a new leader which has no release date except ’ next week’ …
> > >
> > > 2- ALSO , is halo wars 1 getting it’s singleplayer/ multiplayer leaderboards ( from 09) ??!! no news or updates on HW1 at all, HW1 forums is near dead in news
> > >
> > > 3- Another thing that bugs me, why is there no single player/ missions challenges AT ALL for halo wars 2 , like cmon… we need some variety like badly.
> > >
> > > 4- Why does single player missions in HW2 experience maxes out after a while to level up ? being forced to do MP when it’s broken still ?
> > >
> > > 5- there’s glitched achievements on both halo wars 1-2 or so i’ve been told , still no update if itll be fixed soon
> > >
> > > So many new games out recently ( zelda,nioh, horizon, mass effect,nier,for honour, RE7) yet the updates/patches/ or news are soo slow for HW1-2 , like cmon 343, the RTS / halo wars community isn’t that big and will get smaller, when these games are out recently…
> > > ----
> > > TLDR : where’s all the promised updates told before launch and why isn’t there more info given to us still for halo wars 1-2 , we’re past halfway march already.
> >
> > read the notes before you complain…leaderboards are coming…stop whining, OR just stop playing, nobody cares…343 imo is doing a great job listening to the community feedback and keeping us updated…you cant expect bug, etc to get fixed over night its not how it works…think before you speak
>
> don’t give me the ’ don’t happen over night’ and ‘read the notes’ i DID over 8 times, and the game got delayed few times, i’m tired of just waiting and reading some fancy posts, i want actual updates, and the season pass kicking in, new challenges,i don’t need a 343/bungie sheep, also to tell me nobody cares, you bothered to reply.
>
> the community feedback might be good, but it’s taking too long for everything, news flash to you, this is a RTS, which always has small population on console, with all the recent new games , it makes it worse and worse.

then if you read the patch notes you would know that ranked is coming in the patch…news flash to you…its doesnt happen overnight…you realize that they have a ton of code to go through to make changes right? then after making the changes it has to go through a process of approval and certification which takes a long time and money…they cant just roll out a patch every other day to make people like you happy…DLC was suppose to drop last week, it was held so that they could get a couple more bug fixes in that just popped up or we would be waiting another month for gamebreaking bugs fix (scout mine)…do you understand yet? probably not but oh well i tried

> 2533274851915620;18:
> > 2533274813410601;15:
> > > 2533274851915620;10:
> > > > 2533274813410601;1:
> > > > 1- Why does the new posts doesn’t even talk about any leaderboards still … ??? were halfway march yet so much silent… except a new leader which has no release date except ’ next week’ …
> > > >
> > > > 2- ALSO , is halo wars 1 getting it’s singleplayer/ multiplayer leaderboards ( from 09) ??!! no news or updates on HW1 at all, HW1 forums is near dead in news
> > > >
> > > > 3- Another thing that bugs me, why is there no single player/ missions challenges AT ALL for halo wars 2 , like cmon… we need some variety like badly.
> > > >
> > > > 4- Why does single player missions in HW2 experience maxes out after a while to level up ? being forced to do MP when it’s broken still ?
> > > >
> > > > 5- there’s glitched achievements on both halo wars 1-2 or so i’ve been told , still no update if itll be fixed soon
> > > >
> > > > So many new games out recently ( zelda,nioh, horizon, mass effect,nier,for honour, RE7) yet the updates/patches/ or news are soo slow for HW1-2 , like cmon 343, the RTS / halo wars community isn’t that big and will get smaller, when these games are out recently…
> > > > ----
> > > > TLDR : where’s all the promised updates told before launch and why isn’t there more info given to us still for halo wars 1-2 , we’re past halfway march already.
> > >
> > > read the notes before you complain…leaderboards are coming…stop whining, OR just stop playing, nobody cares…343 imo is doing a great job listening to the community feedback and keeping us updated…you cant expect bug, etc to get fixed over night its not how it works…think before you speak
> >
> > don’t give me the ’ don’t happen over night’ and ‘read the notes’ i DID over 8 times, and the game got delayed few times, i’m tired of just waiting and reading some fancy posts, i want actual updates, and the season pass kicking in, new challenges,i don’t need a 343/bungie sheep, also to tell me nobody cares, you bothered to reply.
> >
> > the community feedback might be good, but it’s taking too long for everything, news flash to you, this is a RTS, which always has small population on console, with all the recent new games , it makes it worse and worse.
>
> then if you read the patch notes you would know that ranked is coming in the patch…news flash to you…its doesnt happen overnight…you realize that they have a ton of code to go through to make changes right? then after making the changes it has to go through a process of approval and certification which takes a long time and money…they cant just roll out a patch every other day to make people like you happy…DLC was suppose to drop last week, it was held so that they could get a couple more bug fixes in that just popped up or we would be waiting another month for gamebreaking bugs fix (scout mine)…do you understand yet? probably not but oh well i tried

stop being a 343 or bungie sheep, jesus, i know how* procedures work- updates/certification works etc , takes long time and money LOL ?? really , like 343 is broke, a studio owned MS , like come on dude, you saw DLC was delayed again, game got delayed and the DLC gets delayed - game will be dead by next month if they keep it up, it’s already low population for both halo wars, in case you haven’t noticed.

a game that got delayed for months before launch, and now the DLC being delayed after paying the ult edition + season pass , and you wanna defend them ? lol be my guess dude.