Uhh patch notes plz?

seriously i could care less about the leaders can we at least get a patch notes preview today? Give the pros some time to see what we will be working with post patch? any info would be great even if its premature :slight_smile:

Right?! Just a little bite wouldn’t hurt. I’ve had a couple games where shield stacking dragged out matches… and this was in Diamond games. I think we might have to wait until the weekend though.

> 2535408943928144;1:
> seriously i could care less about the leaders can we at least get a patch notes preview today? Give the pros some time to see what we will be working with post patch? any info would be great even if its premature :slight_smile:

agreed, and Hi yoda :slight_smile: saw your game in BTC tournament good games you played

While I eagerly await the patch notes as well, I want them to wait until they can get a complete list of changes that will actually be made. I would prefer not to be teased by a ‘fix to global upgrades’ if it does not actually make it to the final patch content. I want to say that has happened in the past with the preview notes. But, I do want to chew on the notes too. Trying to exercise patience here…

I’m gonna die if they touch banshees.

> 2533274811417927;5:
> I’m gonna die if they touch banshees.

I’ll probably throw a brick at something

> 2533274960629970;3:
> > 2535408943928144;1:
> > seriously i could care less about the leaders can we at least get a patch notes preview today? Give the pros some time to see what we will be working with post patch? any info would be great even if its premature :slight_smile:
>
> agreed, and Hi yoda :slight_smile: saw your game in BTC tournament good games you played

yeh too bad i lost to shield abuse and bc it was on 2v2 maps XD

Ske7ch stated in another thread that he hopes to produce some patch notes this week but is waiting from higher up to get official word of what will for sure be adjusted. He said he wasn’t quite sure when this week that could be, or even if it would be this week for certain.

I don’t remember the thread but it was just within the last 24 hours.

> 2533274927740213;6:
> > 2533274811417927;5:
> > I’m gonna die if they touch banshees.
>
> I’ll probably throw a brick at something

I mean…they are much better than hornets, cheaper, and both don’t cost any power at all so spamming easy. Anti air does fine against other slower air, but there are ways to not touch banshees and balance everything else out

Nerf banshees or buff anti air. Johnson needs some love, mechs are so bad. Fix shield stacking.

idk I’ve never had a issue with countering air yet that’s crazy that in some games the Anti-air isn’t working… maybe some times in the game they actually don’t work right? banshees cant even boost like they use to and standard stock tech banshee’s are useless as it is id be crazed out if they make them worse then they already are…

> 2533274803847427;11:
> idk I’ve never had a issue with countering air yet that’s crazy that in some games the Anti-air isn’t working… maybe some times in the game they actually don’t work right? banshees cant even boost like they use to and standard stock tech banshee’s are useless as it is id be crazed out if they make them worse then they already are…

I think it is more apparent if you play a human and they banshee spam. It seems the vast majority of your games are vs. AI. I have limited experience against the AI, but I don’t think the AI does an entire unit cap of air. This is where the problem is. Seems like most of the anti air shoots at the same couple of targets, so when facing 40 banshees (or a unit cap of engineers, shrouds and banshees), your anti air all shoots at the same 1-3 banshees each volley, so most of your firepower is wasted. This coupled with the fact that banshees are very destructive against buildings, have good speed, and can be mixed with healing leader powers makes for a nearly unstoppable army, even with a boatload of direct counters. If you somehow manage to kill off the massed air, then you are left with a large chunk of your army that cannot attack a base or any ground based units.

i hope shield stacking is removed and units get a buff to detection vs cloaked bases.

the obveius solution is to nerf banachees. unsc air is actually balanced and buffing anti air would make unsc air even more unuseable.

I REALLY HOPE they buff johnsons mech army, its ao weak like a maxed army if 8 collosus like 6 mantis and 3 nughtingirls loses to 15 cyclops even though johnsons army cisted 10k plus resourses while cutters costed maybe 5k.

hope cyclops are nerfes, they overperform. if decimis wraiths cant beat anti vehicle armys but tanks can poop on them then clearly wraiths are undeepowered.

Shield stacking isn’t the problem. It’s the timing is comes back and that whole armies can hide under it, while the UNSC has nothing for its bases (#buffartillary). Need to fix the timing and the bubble space around the base for shields.

I have no clue why they can’t give us something at least. The leaders were 100% playable for E3, so you can’t tell me that they’re not finalized…

> 2533274904506600;13:
> i hope shield stacking is removed and units get a buff to detection vs cloaked bases.
>
> the obveius solution is to nerf banachees. unsc air is actually balanced and buffing anti air would make unsc air even more unuseable.
>
> I REALLY HOPE they buff johnsons mech army, its ao weak like a maxed army if 8 collosus like 6 mantis and 3 nughtingirls loses to 15 cyclops even though johnsons army cisted 10k plus resourses while cutters costed maybe 5k.
>
> hope cyclops are nerfes, they overperform. if decimis wraiths cant beat anti vehicle armys but tanks can poop on them then clearly wraiths are undeepowered.

who would have thought the antivehicle unit would be good against vehicles

> 2533274792776027;15:
> I have no clue why they can’t give us something at least. The leaders were 100% playable for E3, so you can’t tell me that they’re not finalized…

Being playable for a show demo and being release ready for the general public are 2 quite different things. While they may have been close to or at 100% for E3, they still need to go through final testing / certification before they release which is what’s going on now. Good chance that over the last few weeks there will have been some additional work done from the build that was used at the E3 demo

> 2535436907889827;16:
> > 2533274904506600;13:
> > i hope shield stacking is removed and units get a buff to detection vs cloaked bases.
> >
> > the obveius solution is to nerf banachees. unsc air is actually balanced and buffing anti air would make unsc air even more unuseable.
> >
> > I REALLY HOPE they buff johnsons mech army, its ao weak like a maxed army if 8 collosus like 6 mantis and 3 nughtingirls loses to 15 cyclops even though johnsons army cisted 10k plus resourses while cutters costed maybe 5k.
> >
> > hope cyclops are nerfes, they overperform. if decimis wraiths cant beat anti vehicle armys but tanks can poop on them then clearly wraiths are undeepowered.
>
> who would have thought the antivehicle unit would be good against vehicles

right however collossus cost 900 each and when you have 7 in a armt that 6300 resouresrs where you can -Yoink- on them with 15 shock round cyclops at the cost of about 3500 resourses. hmm aeema balasnced

if anti vehicle vs vehicle is a fair representatio.of anti air vs air thdn should the collosys not -Yoink- on the cyclops. i mean if they were properly balanced collossus should win i mean banachees vs anti air win. am i right

i wish johnsons mech were really good, would be ao much fun

FYI [regarding patch notes]:

> Looks like next week but hopefully we’ll have a better sense in the next day or two and can post patch notes preview this week

> 2535408943928144;7:
> > 2533274960629970;3:
> > > 2535408943928144;1:
> > > seriously i could care less about the leaders can we at least get a patch notes preview today? Give the pros some time to see what we will be working with post patch? any info would be great even if its premature :slight_smile:
> >
> > agreed, and Hi yoda :slight_smile: saw your game in BTC tournament good games you played
>
> yeh too bad i lost to shield abuse and bc it was on 2v2 maps XD

yeah but gg still, you are still a better player than I am lol I am only diamond 2 player hahaha