United Federation Government is recruiting for Halo 5, we are currently at 10 Members. UFG is a Military/Competitive Clan, we do have a Competitive Division in the clan for Competitive Individuals to join. If you are good at forging on Halo 5 please join as we desperately require Raid maps, Meeting maps, A HQ, Bootcamps and Ships built. if you want to join contact me, UFG Mystogan
UFG Prime Directive: (our rules essentially)
- Must be at least 13 years of age to join UFG. No Exceptions.
- All Members will show respect to all other Members regardless of rank at all times.
- All Members must remain in uniform at all times.
- Any Hacking or Glitching in UFG Controlled games will result in a Moderate Form of Punishment depending on length of either one done.
- All Members must follow through with an order given by a superior ranking Member, failure to do so will result in a few warnings to comply and then the Member will be given a Low Form of Punishment.
- You have the right to talk to any Member in UFG, Higher Ups (Fleet Captain or higher) have the right to revoke questions or requests and withhold information for Security concerns.
- No Membership to any other Clan or Community besides UFG on any game that UFG is operating on.
- As a Member being Friends or Communicating with a Blacklisted Member or Clan will get you a High Form of Punishment.
- Being caught poaching from another Clan or Community is punishable by any Moderate to High Form of Punishment depending on how often or how much Poaching went on.
- Quit once as a Enlisted or Senior Enlisted Ranked Member you may come back once for free retaining your rank, but as an Officer you must come back in 24 hours to retain the rank you once had, if you didn’t make it you are put at the rank of Ensign Junior Grade. (Unless you are put forth in front of a Review Board consisting of UFG’s Joint Chiefs of Staff, they may change the outcome and have you resume your previous rank regardless of time away). Quit twice you come back as a Recruit. Quit third time you are put at Negative Recruit, 4th quit you are put at Negative Recruit Junior Grade. 5th Quit you are Blacklisted, after you are Blacklisted you can get only 3 Blacklist appeal done, UFG Closes its doors to you after those 3 quits. (A total of 8 Chances to rejoin UFG)
- Any UFG Member with any disruptive noise on their mic in any lobby UFG controlled (Whether the noise is music or other things) will be asked and forced to mute their mics or turn off whatever noise was present if another UFG Member requests it. if it is a random person that is not part of the Clan in the UFG controlled lobby, the Ranking Officer may give the order to boot the person from the lobby or party.
- All UFG Members must keep their friends list open or be removed from the Clan, this is to ensure no Blacklisted or harmful individuals in General are a threat to the Community.
- Members must be 14 or older to attain the rank of Lieutenant or higher. Members must be 15 or older to attain the rank of Captain or higher. Members must be 16 or older to achieve Rear Admiral or higher. Members must be 17 or older to attain the rank of Admiral or higher. (the UFG President or UFG Vice President may also allow exceptions for any rank based on performance of duties)
- It is every Officers duty to inform and invite Members to the daily activity each night at 6-8 pm est, it is a Prime Directive Order now to do so at will.
- Members will not kill any other Member or random during Bootcamp or any Meetings unless ordered to by the Security Team present, instructors during the bootcamps or Commanding Officers.
- Members will immediately be quiet or mute their mics when “Radio Silence” is called, after 3 warnings the member is excused for a few moments, if they continue to interrupt after returning they can be given a Low Level Punishment by the order of any Senior Officer present.
- All Members will fall in line immediately to the nearest wall or line on the ground when entering any custom game with Allies or other Clans present, this is done to ensure order in the clan and show to other clans when present that UFG is organized and professional. Only the most Senior Ranking Member present can give the order and can have other Officers give the orders if they are going to be busy right away.
- All Members will immediately leave a game or party if invited or ordered to by a Senator, Councillor or any of the Joint Chiefs of Staff or higher, failure to do so could lead to a Low Form of Punishment beyond just the warnings.
- All Members will show their most mature and respectful behaviour when allies to UFG are present, a Senior Officer usually will inform members in the game if an ally has joined.
- All Members will obey the UFG Raid Rules when established during a war, failure to follow the Raid Rules will result in a Moderate Form of Punishment, Ensign’s and higher in Tactical or Security usually enforce the Raid Rules if they are not followed.
UFG Ranks and Abbreviations and Bios: (our ranking system is complicated but manageable, not all ranks are here, 25% is Classified until you join the clan)
1st Cadet: 1CDT
2nd Cadet: 2CDT
3rd Cadet: 3CDT
4th Cadet: 4CDT
5th Cadet: 5CDT
Ensign Junior Grade: ENJG
Ensign 1st Class: EN1C
Lieutenant Junior Grade: LTJG
Lieutenant Commander: LTC1-9
Junior Flag Officers:
Fleet Captain: FCPT
Senior Flag Officers:
Rear Admiral: RADM
Vice Admiral: VADM
Fleet Admiral: FADM
Political Higher Ups:
(Rear Admirals to Fleet Admiral who hold a Joint Chiefs of Staff position)
Senator 1-9th (9 Senators at Maximum): SNTR
Councillor 1-9th (9 Councillors at Maximum): CLR1-9
House of Representatives: (All are Equal in Rank and status)
Chancellor of the Council: CHLR
Speaker of the Senate: SPKR
Chairmen of the Joint Chiefs of Staff (Grand Admiral): GADM
UFG Minister: UFGM
UFG Vice President: UFVP
UFG President: PRES
UFG Divisions: if you dont want to be part of the Fleet you can join a Division if you make qualifications (names of Divisions given only, positions within are Classified until you join)
Federation Intelligence Service (FIS)
Federation Corps of Engineers (F.C.E)
Federation Advanced Tactical & Security Training Program (F.A.T.S.T.P)
Federation Competitive Command (FCC)
Federation Senior Enlisted Program (FSEP)
Federation Grifball Team (-Yoink!-)
UFG Schedule: (Schedule we operate on Clan Wide)
MON: Clan Meeting @ 7 PM Est.
TUES: Warzone & Recruiting @ 6-8 PM Est.
WED: Practice Raids @ 6-8 PM Est.
THURS: Arena & Recruiting @ 6-8 PM Est.
FRI: Custom Games @ 6-8 PM Est.
SAT: Training Day all day.
SUN: Chill Day/JCS Meeting @ 8-9 PM Est/Council Meeting @ 8-9 PM Est/Senate Session @ 8-9 PM Est.
if you join you are capable of copying this information if you wish onto a text document, be warned though as a Officer you will be emailed Notes that have this information already in a specific order.
UFG does not tolerate betrayals and does not have a fixed activity requirement, you must make the time for the clan, we dont force you and Real Life is the utmost importance.
UFG has a simple goal of a 3 step plan to get itself out there. These plans are revealed as they are met.
Our Clan Company is called: United Fed Government 1, we can expand and open more Companies as we reach the 100’s in numbers.
Will you join?