UE4 Fatal Error Halo 3

Well I am getting UE4 Fatal Errors in "HALO 3 ONLY!" I have no problems with Reach, or Halo 4. I started to get the ever since Season 8 was release and started getting the UE4 Fatal Errors. Tech support stated they have no fix for this and the DEVS have been Notified. So I will only play Reach in the Custom Game Browser only. I saw there was and issue last year on halo mcc from what I read on Reddit. So this is not the first time with this issue for Halo MCC

> 2535458927244316;1:
> Well I am getting UE4 Fatal Errors in "HALO 3 ONLY!" I have no problems with Reach, or Halo 4. I started to get the ever since Season 8 was release and started getting the UE4 Fatal Errors. Tech support stated they have no fix for this and the DEVS have been Notified. So I will only play Reach in the Custom Game Browser only. I saw there was and issue last year on halo mcc from what I read on Reddit. So this is not the first time with this issue for Halo MCC

Same issue for me man, ive found no fix at all. Ive just uninstalled halo 3 and reinstalled it and nothing changed. ill get 5 mins into a CGB match and it crashes. gonna try reinstalling my MCC

This should be a sticky!!

Hey guys here is the fix:

1. Goto Settings
  2. Goto Gamplay
  3. Select Halo 3
  4. In the same list turn off/disbaleNEW SKINS
  5. Save Settings
  6. Reboot game
  7. Done!

The issue seems to be with the new skins! ( Unreal Engine 4 )