Uber Unit Kill Margin

With the introduction of Warzone Firefight, it has become exponentially easier to take on enemy commendations. Heck, I’ve maxed out all but three enemy commendations. Those three: Marines(of course), Hunters, and Warden Eternal.
This made me realize something very important: It is a beast to get these commendations. Why? Because you can’t simply kill these guys. For marines, you have to let the enemy team capture a base, then get as many kills of them before you are inevitably mowed down by enemy Spartans.
Hunters and Wardens have a more unique aspect: They don’t have “kill” boxes. You basically have to hope you get the killing shot on them, which is really hard to do seeing how 8+ players are trying to do the same thing. It doesn’t help with the fact that they are so rare.
So here’s my suggestion for the two: Give a sort of “kill margin” for these uber units. Anybody shooting them within 1 second of their death gets a kill count towards them. It would help with commendation completion and encourage people to more actively engage enemies.

That would be wonderful because at level 146 I still have 5 warden kills to get and seem to be getting one every month and a half.

> 2533274950162674;2:
> That would be wonderful, because at level 146 I still have 5 warden kills to get and seem to be getting one every month and a half.

Its so slow. Killing an enemy is one thing. Actually getting said kill when 7 other people are shooting at him is another.