UA Multi Threat Released?

Just wondering if the Multi threat torso will ever be available on Halo Reach - like Recon was for Halo 3 recently?

I’ve got all other armour in the game including Legendary (red) and blue flames and the recon helmet.

That would be awesome as that particular chest was not available as a pre-order in the UK only Recon with the HUL[3] upgrade.

Thanks

> 2533274844515781;1:
> Just wondering if the Multi threat torso will ever be available on Halo Reach - like Recon was for Halo 3 recently?
>
> I’ve got all other armour in the game including Legendary (red) and blue flames and the recon helmet.
>
> That would be awesome as that particular chest was not available as a pre-order in the UK only Recon with the HUL[3] upgrade.
>
> Thanks

I really doubt it. I believe it was a Gamestop exclusive chest piece. I don’t forsee 343 releasing this one bit of armor to the public after 7 years of the game being out.

It’s probably one of the rarest pieces of armor in reach and I’d love to have it but I think I got reach from amazaon back in 2010 so I never got it, the other really rare armor piece is CQB with the UA/HUL attachment, which requires you to have beaten Reach, 3 and ODST on legendary and I have that helmet because I wanted it so badly.

Go

> 2533274871484132;3:
> It’s probably one of the rarest pieces of armor in reach and I’d love to have it but I think I got reach from amazaon back in 2010 so I never got it, the other really rare armor piece is CQB with the UA/HUL attachment, which requires you to have beaten Reach, 3 and ODST on legendary and I have that helmet because I wanted it so badly.

Got that helmet and attachment as well! Its pretty sweet and I’ve not really seen it for quite some time in MP…

> 2533274844515781;4:
> Go
>
>
> > 2533274871484132;3:
> > It’s probably one of the rarest pieces of armor in reach and I’d love to have it but I think I got reach from amazaon back in 2010 so I never got it, the other really rare armor piece is CQB with the UA/HUL attachment, which requires you to have beaten Reach, 3 and ODST on legendary and I have that helmet because I wanted it so badly.
>
> Got that helmet and attachment as well! Its pretty sweet and I’ve not really seen it for quite some time in MP…

yeah I love it a lot it’s my go to choice and I only see it maybe once every 100 matches or so.

343 can you please release this armor? Idk where I could get it now.

> 2535473295163450;6:
> 343 can you please release this armor? Idk where I could get it now.

Please stop reviving old topics, thanks, especially if you’re going to start one on the same subject