u play as jorge in halo 4 explained with fact

Edited by Moderator - Please refrain from making nonconstructive posts.

*Original post, click at your own discretion.

after jorge put the slip space bomby thing in that big coveenant ship he got teleported to some place in space
he was flying in space for very lnog time for years but he can survive cuz he has spartan suit
after the war and chief got lost in space he died bcuz he didnt eat and stuff
now jorge sees the ship and he flies to the ship only to see that chief is dead
but bcuz his armor got rusty and stuff he took of his armor and took cortana game him some new armor
he then dumped chief off the ship bcuz he didnt need him cuz he is dead lol
now jorge must face the ancient humanity on a mining planet

You seriously just made an account to troll…

> You seriously just made an account to troll…

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

shut up idiot you dont know -Yoink- with your 100 posts

Last time I checked, 100 is more than 2. :stuck_out_tongue:

Jokes aside, no need to fight. Keep it clean!

> after jorge put the slip space bomby thing in that big coveenant ship he got teleported to some place in space
> he was flying in space for very lnog time for years but he can survive cuz he has spartan suit
> after the war and chief got lost in space he died bcuz he didnt eat and stuff
> now jorge sees the ship and he flies to the ship only to see that chief is dead
> but bcuz his armor got rusty and stuff he took of his armor and took cortana game him some new armor
> he then dumped chief off the ship bcuz he didnt need him cuz he is dead lol
> now jorge must face the ancient humanity on a mining planet

you do realize this not really possible, no doubt they both are Spartan II’s but this isn’t really possible

The whole thing just hurt my head…

> > You seriously just made an account to troll…
>
> shut up idiot you dont know Yoink! with your 100 posts

Learn to be more mature and don’t hate on somebody just because they don’t have, I don’t know, what? 500 posts or more?

> > after jorge put the slip space bomby thing in that big coveenant ship he got teleported to some place in space
> > he was flying in space for very lnog time for years but he can survive cuz he has spartan suit
> > after the war and chief got lost in space he died bcuz he didnt eat and stuff
> > now jorge sees the ship and he flies to the ship only to see that chief is dead
> > but bcuz his armor got rusty and stuff he took of his armor and took cortana game him some new armor
> > he then dumped chief off the ship bcuz he didnt need him cuz he is dead lol
> > now jorge must face the ancient humanity on a mining planet
>
> you do realize this not really possible, no doubt they both are Spartan II’s but this isn’t really possible

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.

this makes alot of sense if you think about it longer than 5 seconds.

> > > after jorge put the slip space bomby thing in that big coveenant ship he got teleported to some place in space
> > > he was flying in space for very lnog time for years but he can survive cuz he has spartan suit
> > > after the war and chief got lost in space he died bcuz he didnt eat and stuff
> > > now jorge sees the ship and he flies to the ship only to see that chief is dead
> > > but bcuz his armor got rusty and stuff he took of his armor and took cortana game him some new armor
> > > he then dumped chief off the ship bcuz he didnt need him cuz he is dead lol
> > > now jorge must face the ancient humanity on a mining planet
> >
> > you do realize this not really possible, no doubt they both are Spartan II’s but this isn’t really possible
>
> this makes alot of sense if you think about it longer than 5 seconds.

It’s impossible, the armor they’re wearing doesn’t rust. Especially not in space! And why would the chief die and not Jorge? And he couldn’t survive in space even with Mjolnir on. And why would they dump chief? Jorge and chief know eachother very well, I doubt that Jorge would do that.

Rust in space.

Riiiiiight…

>

shut up idiot you dont know yoink your 3 posts

> > > after jorge put the slip space bomby thing in that big coveenant ship he got teleported to some place in space
> > > he was flying in space for very lnog time for years but he can survive cuz he has spartan suit
> > > after the war and chief got lost in space he died bcuz he didnt eat and stuff
> > > now jorge sees the ship and he flies to the ship only to see that chief is dead
> > > but bcuz his armor got rusty and stuff he took of his armor and took cortana game him some new armor
> > > he then dumped chief off the ship bcuz he didnt need him cuz he is dead lol
> >
> > you do realize this not really possible, no doubt they both are Spartan II’s but this isn’t really possible
>
> this makes alot of sense if you think about it longer than 5 seconds.

I need less than 5 seconds to be able to tell that this is nothing more than the fantasy of a child.

IMO jorge deserved to die, not bc he was a crappy character, but that was what he wanted. This is a ridiculous thread and should be locked.

> after jorge put the slip space bomby thing in that big coveenant ship he got teleported to some place in space
> he was flying in space for very lnog time for years but he can survive cuz he has spartan suit
> after the war and chief got lost in space he died bcuz he didnt eat and stuff
> now jorge sees the ship and he flies to the ship only to see that chief is dead
> but bcuz his armor got rusty and stuff he took of his armor and took cortana game him some new armor
> he then dumped chief off the ship bcuz he didnt need him cuz he is dead lol
> now jorge must face the ancient humanity on a mining planet

In my machinima one of my characters actually survives because of that he just lands on a Halo array right after.

> >

actually no it doesn’t because the armor does not rust and chiefs is attached to his entire body. Your not very reliable when you don’t know how to spell and that they don’t really need food. Posts like this should be locked but then my post get locked for me giving info and speaking my opinion.

Honestly if chief and the pillar of autumn can be in two different places at once during reach, I don’t see why jorge can’t become not dead in between games.

>

Butthurt OP troll is butthurt

0/10 Troll harder next time

> > > You seriously just made an account to troll…
> >
> > shut up idiot you dont know Yoink! with your 100 posts
>
> Butthurt OP troll is butthurt

83 posts idiot calls me butthurt?
LMAO
LMAO
LMAO

Jorge didn’t have his helmet on when the bomb went off. Making all of this impossible

Can I call you butthurt? :stuck_out_tongue: