Tyrant > riptide >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Torque

played Tyrant twice. It’s…cute? Sorta small, but that’s a nice welcome. lots of narrow corridors perfect for nade bouncing (and camping with the scattershot). Seems like top-mid and sniper spawn are the only places worth going. Flanking usually takes too long to be effective so most encounters are head on.

Riptide ends up being a one sided battle for the blueroom since the blueroom has the best cover and chokepoint views with quick access to the beam rifle. Nullifies the hydra.

Torque is a fight for the rockets with grav hammer wields running around like chickens with their heads cut off. It would be fine if the map was interesting, but it’s so uninspired, it doesn’t even feel like a Halo map.

Damn, someone is salty…

I would say Riptide is the worst. Too hard to get around, too many power weapons, and too much unbalance in regards to the sides of the map. It’s a navigational mess. Visually it’s nice.

I’ve only played Tyrant once, but it seems to have nice flow- nice closed quarters and several routes to take when going from point A to B. It’s a little dark for my taste, but I appreciate having a new map that isn’t UNSC themed.

Torque in my honest opinion isn’t too shabby- it has a nice simple design reminiscent of older halos and it’s really good for objective game types as intended. My only real complaint is that it tends to come up a lot in rotation for me.

Yet Overgrowth is still probably worse than all of these, at at least tied with Tiptide (IMO).

i like tourque now, with snipers, that makes the game much better, and with the hole from top mid to bottom mid, thats a welcome addition, and the small other changes make the map play SO much better, but it still needs to be smaller, its main flaw was TWO GRAVITY HAMMERS, and its just too big, maybe eliminate the gravity hammer rooms and the empty back rooms and put one gravity hammer in top mid, then the map would be amazing.

> 2533274913126156;1:
> played Tyrant twice. It’s…cute? Sorta small, but that’s a nice welcome. lots of narrow corridors perfect for nade bouncing (and camping with the scattershot). Seems like top-mid and sniper spawn are the only places worth going. Flanking usually takes too long to be effective so most encounters are head on.
>
> Riptide ends up being a one sided battle for the blueroom since the blueroom has the best cover and chokepoint views with quick access to the beam rifle. Nullifies the hydra.
>
> Torque is a fight for the rockets with grav hammer wields running around like chickens with their heads cut off. It would be fine if the map was interesting, but it’s so uninspired, it doesn’t even feel like a Halo map.

You know they have remove the hammer from Torque right?

> 2533274872647908;6:
> > 2533274913126156;1:
> > played Tyrant twice. It’s…cute? Sorta small, but that’s a nice welcome. lots of narrow corridors perfect for nade bouncing (and camping with the scattershot). Seems like top-mid and sniper spawn are the only places worth going. Flanking usually takes too long to be effective so most encounters are head on.
> >
> > Riptide ends up being a one sided battle for the blueroom since the blueroom has the best cover and chokepoint views with quick access to the beam rifle. Nullifies the hydra.
> >
> > Torque is a fight for the rockets with grav hammer wields running around like chickens with their heads cut off. It would be fine if the map was interesting, but it’s so uninspired, it doesn’t even feel like a Halo map.
>
>
> You know they have remove the hammer from Torque right?

And didn’t they replace the rocket launcher with an energy sword?

I like every map halo has released. Idk why people Dodge torque so much. I like it. Just have to watch your flanks. Thats basically how you run it. Hold a street and have someone float around and flank.