Tyrant - best arena map so far!

Just wanted to let 343 know that I think the new arena map Tyrant is really great. Best one this far!
Whoever designed it should design more maps like it. The art-style is also very captivating.

Prviousley released maps I enjoy are Fathom, Eden and Plaza.
I really dislike Pegasus, Regret and Riptide.

Again, Tyrant map really makes the game fun for me. Am I the only one enjoying it?

Still havent played it

> 2533274816299345;2:
> Still havent played it

Me neither. We can despair together. :frowning:

> 2533274973957410;3:
> > 2533274816299345;2:
> > Still havent played it
>
>
> Me neither. We can despair together. :frowning:

Other people besides me? Wow.
I went into a custom game to walk around.

I have played it twice so far and don’t find it very intuitive. Don’t give me wrong it is a fantastic looking map but the flashiness of it all is kind of distracting. The lighting is also slightly dark. Personally, to get the most out of this map I think they should change the team colors to Yellow vs Cyan or Pink vs Lime Green, at least then I could see the opponents better. haha.

I’ve played on it twice so far, and so far I’m ok with it.

> 2533274816299345;2:
> Still havent played it

Same but I got the rig a few times in a row. Smh

> 2580187286531882;1:
> Just wanted to let 343 know that I think the new arena map Tyrant is really great. Best one this far!
> Whoever designed it should design more maps like it. The art-style is also very captivating.
>
> Prviousley released maps I enjoy are Fathom, Eden and Plaza.
> I really dislike Pegasus, Regret and Riptide.
>
> Again, Tyrant map really makes the game fun for me. Am I the only one enjoying it?

if you like running down narrow hallways and no line of sight anywhere on a map, then this maps for you… Just remake halo 3 maps already

Played it was down two people, too busy trying to run away to enjoy the map.

I totally agree. I think it looks the coolest and plays the best

Um no

I love it

I really enjoy Tyrant! Many options and routes to run flags and balls. Very fun and keeps you on your toes!

I agree! The map is beautiful! Kinda reminds me of CE with the lower floor and the drop off the map into space. Perfect for Free for All imo

Have not played it yet, but watched my gf play it on swat and the map looks very pretty. I’d like to test it.

> 2533274890743949;8:
> > 2580187286531882;1:
> > Just wanted to let 343 know that I think the new arena map Tyrant is really great…
>
>
> if you like running down narrow hallways and no line of sight anywhere on a map, then this maps for you… Just remake halo 3 maps already

Sure there is limited line of sight and narrrow hallways, but there is so many possibilities to do funky horisontal and vertical movement to get in and out of combat.

Overgrowth also has narrow hallways and limited line of sight, but it doesn’t make for fun Halo 5 gameplay based on the limited possibility to move around.

Played it last night was really fun and enjoyed it alot.

Tyrant is a fantastic map even though my friends nicknames were lemming1 and lemming2. The design is awesome the encounter creativity is great and I have had a lot of fun so far even though I am very confident I haven’t optimized my movement on the map yet. This map is a winner for sure!

Eh, it really isn’t my favorite map. The design is very Haven-y. Long hallways for getting sniped by precision weapon users, and openings that allow campers to… well camp. And the middle seems to be funnel weapons fire towards Sniper spawn.

Truth is still better honestly. Even though that map is extremely elongated and open.

I disagree man, I didn’t really enjoy playing on it. it was way to narrow for my play style.