Type a simple list of things you want in infinite

create a simple list of things you want to see in infinite. It doesn’t have to explain why, it’s just a list for 343i in case they stumble upon this and quickly see things the community wants

Falcon
Classic Gameplay
Playable Elites
Reach levels of customization
Reach ranking
No rotational playlist
dual wielding
ScoutHog that holds more than 2 people
Vehicles that actually fly when hit (Examples: halo 3 or halo CE)
Revenant

Join mid-match but only in social playlists

NO MICROTRANSACTIONS!

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

THIS

> 2535473219036906;3:
> NO MICROTRANSACTIONS!

Unfortunately, Microtransactions are here to stay. However, I hope that it is a system that has ZERO pay to win.

I thought Halo 5 did a great job (compared to most games now-days)… However, it did ruin the customization system for armor (bloated).

Crossing my fingers it doesn’t turn into the next NBA 2k18, where greed affects gameplay to a nasty degree. I have faith 343 will do it right.

a good story that isn’t a mess like 5 was
classic gameplay preferred
firefight this time involving flood if they return
both competitive and social playlists
full armor customization
more forerunner vehicles
return of classic gametypes like juggernaunt
plenty of exploration which sounds like what we are getting
NO PAY TO WIN MICROTRANSCATIONS
NO LOOTBOXES
playable elites would be cool to return
FORGE AT LAUNCH!

Spartan Ops 2.0
Implementation and customizable AI for your spartan in multiplayer
Warzone 2.0
More customization options
More characters pulled from extended lore
Dual Wielding
Breakout 2.0
4 player vehicles in multiplayer
Customization options exclusively for challenges/achievements

• Scarab in Forge; Scarab Assault gamemode - An even crazier Forge, wondering what the new engine and Xbox One could do

> 2533274804898926;5:
> > 2535473219036906;3:
> > NO MICROTRANSACTIONS!
>
> Unfortunately, Microtransactions are here to stay. However, I hope that it is a system that has ZERO pay to win.
>
> I thought Halo 5 did a great job (compared to most games now-days)… However, it did ruin the customization system for armor (bloated).
>
> Crossing my fingers it doesn’t turn into the next NBA 2k18, where greed affects gameplay to a nasty degree. I have faith 343 will do it right.

It doesn’t need to be here to stay. I hope more countries label it as illegal gambling forcing the gaming industry to back off. And at this point I have zero faith 343 will do it right. 343 was either naive enough to honestly try to tell the playerbase that the req system didn’t make war zone pay to win or just thought we were dumb and gullible.

• I want the brute shot back - I want forge to be awesome so the customs builders can make me a lot of stuff to play for my customs nights - I want a content browser similar if not improved from the H5 one. - Some variant of the ODST Helmet available from near the beginning of the req grind or whatever the equivalent is. - Some form of classic firefight would be nice. - I want to race chariots pulled by wardens. - I want an all out multifaction battle between the flood, the prometheans, sentinels, the banished (or evil covenant equivalent), and the UNSC/Swords of sanghelios. - I want the main and side characters from H4/H5 (and any introduced in infinite) to have some development. - I want action sack and/or a fiesta/super fiesta type playlist and modes available from early on - I want to tame and ride a space whale. - I want my jetpack back (maybe as a vehicle) - I want to actually fight a guardian in some way that makes sense and feels as epic as running down the back of one was. - I’d like the monkey people from the first level of Halo 3 to be hidden throughout the levels and their to be an achievement for putting a bullet through all their heads. - I’d like some variant of the rose emblem. - I’d like sprint and thrusters to return (I’m less attached to gp and spartan charge) - I’d like a new variant on the gameplay to have it twisted in a some new way I can’t imagine. - I’d like the AI’s driving to not suck for the first time ever. - I’d like the ability to sit on the side of the scorpion back - I want the multiple and customizable assassinations to return along with a ‘random’ option. - I’d like armor to be more customizable in terms of color. Bringing back the three colors or being able to paint individual pieces the color of your choice. (I’d include a high quality darker purple) - I’d like VIP, Assault, KOTH, and CTF among the returning game types. - I’d like for them to keep up the regular updates of content that H5 had (ideally with more content available at the start.) It’s a definitive benefit to the inevitable return of microtransactions. - If the squad system returns I’d like more variable commands and a higher ‘on-task’ percentage for the AI. - One of my squad if it returns should be a grunt with a much diverse and unique dialogue as they can cram on a hard drive. - I’d like every cutscene to be skippable. - I’d like to fight a version of leprechaun - I’d like to see the giant security bot thing from Halo 2 return and a few more variants of sentinel - A little more diversity in the characters is always good. - Instead of having individual skin variants like the ‘woodland warthog’ ‘urban warthog’ those should be unlockable skins that can be applied to any variant. - An explosive version of the scout warthog

-343 made BTB maps
-Full content at launch (forge, btb, grifball, etc)
-Achievement based armor unlocks
-Classic Gameplay
-Invasion back
-Every weapon from the series (not in matchmaking but available for customs)
-A remake of blood gulch
-Remake of Ascension (Tower of powerrrrr)
-Hefty campaign length (10+ hours)
-Character development (especially Blue Team)
-Covenant making up the bulk of enemy AI (Banished?)
-Return of Spartan Ops with Alpha Nine (acting as an unofficial ODST 2)
-Return if Firefight

• Playable elites, brutes, and promethean soldiers in multiplayer. - Campaign matchmaking. - Custom browser - Classic gameplay without sprint and spartan abilities - Firefight - AI in forge - Pelicans and phantoms in forge - Blood - No loot boxes - Matchmaking player counters like in Halo 3 - Classic soundtrack - Return of the Flood - Destructible environments - Large and open campaign levels like Halo and The Ark - Lobbies where you can see who you’re playing with and their rank - Halo 3 style ranking system - Playable terminals. Instead of making cinematic terminals, why not make them mini missions? - Halo Reach style customization - Halo 3 style unlocks - Interactions with wildlife - Return of the Brutes - 4 player campaign split screen. Have Player 1 be Master Chief, Player 2 be Arbiter, Player 3 be Agent Locke, and Player 4 be Jerome. - Make the Prometheans more interesting to fight - Large battles with Scarabs, Wraiths, and Ghosts - Make Master Chief a man of few words - Bring back Fireteam Osiris and Blue Team and give them character development - Space battles - Get rid of the squad feature - Bring back skins. I think skins look really cool, I hope they come back. - Have all game modes at launch - Bring back duel wielding - Bring back the flamethrower - Add Flood to Firefight - A new Spartan Ops mode

> 2535416198868046;12:
> - Playable elites, brutes, and promethean soldiers in multiplayer. - Campaign matchmaking. - Custom browser - Classic gameplay without sprint and spartan abilities - Firefight - AI in forge - Pelicans and phantoms in forge - Blood - No loot boxes - Matchmaking player counters like in Halo 3 - Classic soundtrack - Return of the Flood - Destructible environments - Large and open campaign levels like Halo and The Ark - Lobbies where you can see who you’re playing with and their rank - Halo 3 style ranking system - Playable terminals. Instead of making cinematic terminals, why not make them mini missions? - Halo Reach style customization - Halo 3 style unlocks - Interactions with wildlife - Return of the Brutes - 4 player campaign split screen. Have Player 1 be Master Chief, Player 2 be Arbiter, Player 3 be Agent Locke, and Player 4 be Jerome. - Make the Prometheans more interesting to fight - Large battles with Scarabs, Wraiths, and Ghosts - Make Master Chief a man of few words - Bring back Fireteam Osiris and Blue Team and give them character development - Space battles - Get rid of the squad feature - Bring back skins. I think skins look really cool, I hope they come back. - Have all game modes at launch - Bring back duel wielding - Bring back the flamethrower - Add Flood to Firefight

You…I like you.

• THE RETURN OF CLASSIC GAMEPLAY.

• Having Ranked and Social playlists at launch.

• Only rotating playlists that have low population count.

• Seeing two gametypes coming back: Stockpile & Headhunter.

• Separation between the campaign and multiplayer, they don’t have to be connected in anyway.

• Making the prometheans fun to play against. Never emjoyed fighting them in either Halo 4&5.

• Won’t mind having a big open map acting as a hub connecting different levels of the world. This doesn’t mean that the game can’t have linear levels.

• Actually having all the emblems and not “unlocking” them.

• Plasma rifles - Air transport vehicle of any kind (phantom, falcon, pelican, new thing, what ever) - Organized armor system (folders preferably) - No armor in req packs - Warzone - long at least some what difficult campaign - Some form of weapon variation - Ai in forge - Auto turrets like in halo 4 on warzone bases - Infinity map from halo ce as a warzone map - I’m open to experimentation with gameplay and I’m ok with classic mechanics but personally I’d like to see a hybrid where we remove Spartan abilities, keep clamber, replace sprint by increasing our movement speed to what it was in ce, and bring back new versions of equipment from halo 3 - Offline forge - More warzone gamemodes - Follow forger option in waypoint so we are notified when a forger we follow has a new map - Banished appearance - A few lone wolf missions - Remove or fix physics bar in forge - Colorable huds - Either a warthog run or heck how about a banshee run - Either version of firefight is fine by me as long as there is an offline or custom option - Armor skins (ex- scarred/war torn, shiny, glowing, striped, camo, etc. Stuff that wouldn’t completely override your selected colors) - Custom browser - Social swat - Infection at launch

While all of the things I see that everyone wants to see in Halo Infinite are good ideas the single most important one to me would be ‘The Ability To Boot Someone For Team Killing’. To me that’s the worst thing that anyone can do in any match making game.

-More classic gameplay
-Return of classic game modes
-Invasion style game mode
-Expanded forge mode
-Better armor customization
-Solid amount of social/ranked playlists at launch
-Fix the aim and glitches
-Bring back custom browser with even more options
-Better story
-In game tournament system
-Forge maps to be constantly rotated in playlists to keep things fresh
-Return of survival style firefight
-In game challenges for xp, credits, armor, etc

Fun flying vehicles, and more giant vehicles like elephants!

The Grunt Goblin, Locust, Revenant, Chopper, H2A Gunngoose, Cyclops, and The Hrunting/yggdrasil suit as usable vehicles.
50v50 warzone with bigger and more interesting adjectives.
Forgable Warzone.
Instalation 01 like armor customization.
Reach like credit system for buying armor.
More Campaign like Warzone FireFight missions.
And for them to continue ro evolve Halo’s gameplay and neither regress back to “Classic Gameplay” nor keep the exact same Gameplay as Halo 5.

Im saying 2 things from each of these categories that i would love to see.
Forge: AI / and more sophisticated scripting
Customization: Customize full body like halo reach / Elites
Game modes: Invasion (maybe in space would also be cool) / and firefight
Campaign: Halo wars crew involvement / and 4 player split screen
Sandbox: Drivable un-drivables (phantom, pelican, scarab, seraphs… etc) / and skins… classic skins please (heretic from halo 2, Classic covenant, Storm Covenant, swords of sangeliios, Banshied for covenant weapons and Oni, Unsc, Military, Rebel…etc for Human weapons… [and what goes without saying, that all of these are forge-able]