Typcial Cost/Playtime

I have heard it takes roughly 45 minutes to complete the game, just wondering if that’s true. Also, how much can you expect to pay (per each person) for an entire play through?

I went on half price Wednesday and joined on the 2nd mission. Made it to the 5th mission before I called it quits. Early on your life lasts awhile. But the last levels, you die so freaking. Fast. And you have to reload more often which makes you valnerable. It would cost a ton of money to play from start to finish. Probably money better spent on anything but a whole playthrough.

A few people I’ve seen have said it cost them between $15 and $20 to complete the whole game. If you go to D&B on a Wednesday games are half price

> 2533274813317074;3:
> A few people I’ve seen have said it cost them between $15 and $20 to complete the whole game. If you go to D&B on a Wednesday games are half price

Wednesday is THE best time to go because it’s half price on all games. Instead of 9 credits, it’s 4.5. Below are the details on the game credits for Dave and Busters. These are also based on “Super Charging” your game card. If you go on a Wednesday, $20 should be plenty to get through at least one time.

• $10 = 48 CHIPS ⇒ +$2 (+12 CHIPS) - $20 = 100 CHIPS ⇒ +$3 (+25 CHIPS) - $25 = 135 CHIPS ⇒ +$4 (+35 CHIPS) - $35 = 200 CHIPS ⇒ +$5 (+50 CHIPS) - $50 = 300 CHIPS ⇒ +$6 (+75 CHIPS) - MEGA CHIPS $75 = 550 OR $100 = 750/PER CARD

Thanks for the info everyone