Two words: Brute Shot

Remember shooting grenades at your friends in your basement, then running up to them and stabbing them with a giant knife when you ran out of ammo? We need the brute shot. The reach grenade launcher is awesome, but do you see a giant blade on the back of it? I don’t! The spiker would also be cool, but it’s really similar to the suppressor. (Please bug 343 to add this)

Detached gungoose turret + energy bayonet.

I am a big fan of the brute shot and in fact I was just thinking I need to fire up some MCC just to blast some fools with the brute shot. My dream weapon for H5 is a brute shot that fires incineration grenades… That would be epic.

Imagine the variants for the bruteshot in halo5, eg a ultra rare verson that shoots fully auto, and legendary verson that shoots plasma explosives that do over all more damage, and a mythic that has an energy bayonete insted of the regular blade with speed bost and fires napalm grenades leaving a pool of fire on impact like the fire grenades off halo 3

Well technically, you said 4 words in the title, not 2 smart -Yoink- mode off

I agree, we need the bruteshot back into halo. It’s just so damn awesome and menacing, like the design and look of the energy mace Atriox has

Two words, “Yes Please”

Two words: Yes please.

> 2533274879828279;6:
> Two words, “Yes Please”

lol just realized this guy said exactly the same thing as me.

It would be nice to have my secondary of choice back.

Yes, just yes, favorite covenant weapon to date.

I miss the brute weapons a lot. Mauler and brute shot were intensely fun to use.

Brute Shot would be great to have back. Stabbing fools with no cares in the would.

> 2535415305234137;8:
> > 2533274879828279;6:
> > Two words, “Yes Please”
>
> lol just realized this guy said exactly the same thing as me.

Lol it was an easy answer

Brute shot… to -Yoink!-…(insert lenny face)

I hope it works like the halo 3 one, you could get some awesome jump hight with that thing.

Also, we don’t have any weapons from Halo 3.

We’ll likely see the Brute weapons return to Halo 5 in conjunction with the release of Halo Wars 2.

> 2533274847563380;15:
> I hope it works like the halo 3 one, you could get some awesome jump hight with that thing.
>
> Also, we don’t have any weapons from Halo 3.

Technically, the SPNKr, H2 BR, and the H2 Beam Rifle are all from Halo 3 as well. Or did you mean a weapon from specifically Halo 3, like the Brute Shot or Mauler?

> 2535429593088083;16:
> We’ll likely see the Brute weapons return to Halo 5 in conjunction with the release of Halo Wars 2.

Maybe. We have no idea what they are planning for that.

> 2533274816788253;3:
> I am a big fan of the brute shot and in fact I was just thinking I need to fire up some MCC just to blast some fools with the brute shot. My dream weapon for H5 is a brute shot that fires incineration grenades… That would be epic.

they need to make it a one-hit melee

It has a huge blade on the bottom. why wouldn’t they make it one-hit

or at least a varient of it

> 2533274961587895;17:
> > 2533274847563380;15:
> > I hope it works like the halo 3 one, you could get some awesome jump hight with that thing.
> >
> > Also, we don’t have any weapons from Halo 3.
>
> Technically, the SPNKr, H2 BR and the H2 Beam Riffle are all from Halo 3 as well. Or did you mean a weapon from specifically Halo 3, like the Brute Shot or Mauler?

Specifically h3