Two weeks ago we were told "next week"

Will a game dev/pub ever again fulfill a promise to their customers or actually deliver value for what they are paid? This is the most broken industry in the entirety of the commercial world

What are you talking about…?

Umm… I’m going to assume that you’re talking about Big Team Battle? You may want to, you know, specify what it is you’re talking about.

But if it is indeed BTB, it was always said that we would get it on the week of the 16th. No promises were ever broken on this, I assure you. Have patience, my friend, we will get our good 8v8 action soon!

> 2533274798576715;1:
> Will a game dev/pub ever again fulfill a promise to their customers or actually deliver value for what they are paid? This is the most broken industry in the entirety of the commercial world

its actually coming up on 3 weeks

> Umm… I’m going to assume that you’re talking about Big Team Battle? You may want to, you know, specify what it is you’re talking about.
>
> But if it is indeed BTB, it was always said that we would get it on the week of the 16th. No promises were ever broken on this, I assure you. Have patience, my friend, we will get our good 8v8 action soon!

Actually on waypoint they have been hyping it for about 3 weeks and on first update they said should be available next week…3 weeks ago

> 2533274841536956;4:
> > 2533274798576715;1:
> > Will a game dev/pub ever again fulfill a promise to their customers or actually deliver value for what they are paid? This is the most broken industry in the entirety of the commercial world
>
>
> its actually coming up on 3 weeks

Thank you for not pretending you don’t know what I’m talking about

I don’t understand what you are asking for right now…

It is better to be late and actually working, instead of rushed and broken like TMCC. So lets just be patient. However this really is deja vu from TMCC exactly a year ago. Went through quite a few delays at this time last year. At least H5 is overall working very well.

> 2787272447958470;7:
> It is better to be late and actually working, instead of rushed and broken like TMCC. So lets just be patient. However this really is deja vu from TMCC exactly a year ago.

this… “next week” is the new “coming soon”. i dont expect forge till the end of febuary at this point

Watch BTB be the weekend playlist update. LOL

I’m glad it’ll be here eventually this week. I just wish 343 would stop with all the vagaries and cryptic language. Just give us a firm date already!! Why is that so hard to do?!?!

> 2533274798576715;5:
> > 2533274841536956;4:
> > > 2533274798576715;1:
> > > Will a game dev/pub ever again fulfill a promise to their customers or actually deliver value for what they are paid? This is the most broken industry in the entirety of the commercial world
> >
> >
> > its actually coming up on 3 weeks
>
>
> Thank you for not pretending you don’t know what I’m talking about

Why don’t you enlighten us then. Because being vague doesn’t help you here.

> 2787272447958470;7:
> It is better to be late and actually working, instead of rushed and broken like TMCC. So lets just be patient. However this really is deja vu from TMCC exactly a year ago.

No, its better to give me what I pay for when I actually pay for it. If you can’t do that, sell it to me later.

Almost every video game released now is essentially a kickstarter project

> 2533274793498650;9:
> Watch BTB be the weekend playlist update. LOL

…ya actually i see that happening…actually

> 2533274798576715;12:
> > 2787272447958470;7:
> > It is better to be late and actually working, instead of rushed and broken like TMCC. So lets just be patient. However this really is deja vu from TMCC exactly a year ago.
>
>
> No, its better to give me what I pay for when I actually pay for it. If you can’t do that, sell it to me later.
>
> Almost every video game released now is essentially a -Yoink- kickstarter project

Bingo But to be fair we were giving WAYYYY advanced notice about BTB and forge

> 2556731038472681;10:
> I’m glad it’ll be here eventually this week. I just wish 343 would stop with all the vagaries and cryptic language. Just give us a firm date already!! Why is that so hard to do?!?!

Because they want the updates to actually “work” before releasing them. Wouldn’t you much rather have a delayed product that actually works? Or would you want rushed games and updates like TMCC all over again? No one wants that. Just be patient. Plus all of these updates and dlc will be FREE.

> 2787272447958470;15:
> > 2556731038472681;10:
> > I’m glad it’ll be here eventually this week. I just wish 343 would stop with all the vagaries and cryptic language. Just give us a firm date already!! Why is that so hard to do?!?!
>
>
> Because they want the updates to actually “work” before releasing them. Wouldn’t you much rather have a delayed product that actually works? Or would you want rushed games and updates like TMCC all over again? No one wants that. Just be patient. Plus all of these updates and dlc will be FREE.

Oh sure but armor is a giant middle finger to the customer

They never said anything about it being “next week” three weeks ago. They said it’s be a few weeks after launch, then they gave a release window of the week of the 16th. Guess what? It’s still the week of the 16th.

Oh good I’m not the only one who can count then.

> 2533274798576715;12:
> > 2787272447958470;7:
> > It is better to be late and actually working, instead of rushed and broken like TMCC. So lets just be patient. However this really is deja vu from TMCC exactly a year ago.
>
>
> No, its better to give me what I pay for when I actually pay for it. If you can’t do that, sell it to me**later.
>
> Almost every video game released now is essentially a kickstarter project

Oh trust me I fully agree with that. In fact that is why I didn’t buy H5 at launch. I waited several days. :wink: That is also why I rent games first.

<mark>Do not make nonconstructive posts.</mark>

> 2661949065475413;11:
> > 2533274798576715;5:
> > > 2533274841536956;4:
> > > > 2533274798576715;1:
> > > > Will a game dev/pub ever again fulfill a promise to their customers or actually deliver value for what they are paid? This is the most broken industry in the entirety of the commercial world
> > >
> > >
> > > its actually coming up on 3 weeks
> >
> >
> > Thank you for not pretending you don’t know what I’m talking about
>
>
> Why don’t you enlighten us then. Because being vague doesn’t help you here.

Be smarter