Two weapons that need improvement

Pulse Carbine and Plasma Pistol need improvement, I think.

The pulse carbine is preventing me from picking up the plasma pistol because it’s doing a far better job at taking out enemy shields so I can noob combo them with a precision weapon. I’d say this is because the plasma pistol is too slow to charge up, potentially miss your overcharge, and follow up with in comparison to the quick burst and follow up you can do with the pulse carbine. Maybe taking the homing plasma away from the pulse carbine and increasing the plasma travel speed could help? That or improve the plasma pistol’s fire rate to be equal to trigger pull speed.

> 2533274816257608;1:
> Pulse Carbine and Plasma Pistol need improvement, I think.
>
> The pulse carbine is preventing me from picking up the plasma pistol because it’s doing a far better job at taking out enemy shields so I can noob combo them with a precision weapon. I’d say this is because the plasma pistol is too slow to charge up, potentially miss your overcharge, and follow up with in comparison to the quick burst and follow up you can do with the pulse carbine. Maybe taking the homing plasma away from the pulse carbine and increasing the plasma travel speed could help? That or improve the plasma pistol’s fire rate to be equal to trigger pull speed.

Ravager and Heatwave need the most work. Plasma is perfect however the pulse carbine projectiles need to travel a tiny bit faster.

> 2533274816257608;1:
> Pulse Carbine and Plasma Pistol need improvement, I think.
>
> The pulse carbine is preventing me from picking up the plasma pistol because it’s doing a far better job at taking out enemy shields so I can noob combo them with a precision weapon. I’d say this is because the plasma pistol is too slow to charge up, potentially miss your overcharge, and follow up with in comparison to the quick burst and follow up you can do with the pulse carbine. Maybe taking the homing plasma away from the pulse carbine and increasing the plasma travel speed could help? That or improve the plasma pistol’s fire rate to be equal to trigger pull speed.

Firstly the Pulse Carbine is a disgusting weapon!!! It honestly drops shields so fast! I agree that it’s an awesome weapon for noob combo. The Plasma Pistol would definitely benefit from a fire rate equal to trigger pull speed. I don’t think I’ve used it enough to decide wether or not it’s charge up needs to be quicker but I’ve always thought of the Plasma Pistol to be a pre-emptive weapon. It’s high risk high reward charging it mid scrim.

Neither of those guns need work. I’ve noobcomboed so many people with the plasma pistol and at range the pulse carbine is perfect. A noob combo is easy enough as is, that’s why its called a noob combo. If you can’t pull that off then I just don’t know what to say man lol…

> 2533274792737987;2:
> > 2533274816257608;1:
> > Pulse Carbine and Plasma Pistol need improvement, I think.
> >
> > The pulse carbine is preventing me from picking up the plasma pistol because it’s doing a far better job at taking out enemy shields so I can noob combo them with a precision weapon. I’d say this is because the plasma pistol is too slow to charge up, potentially miss your overcharge, and follow up with in comparison to the quick burst and follow up you can do with the pulse carbine. Maybe taking the homing plasma away from the pulse carbine and increasing the plasma travel speed could help? That or improve the plasma pistol’s fire rate to be equal to trigger pull speed.
>
> Ravager and Heatwave need the most work. Plasma is perfect however the pulse carbine projectiles need to travel a tiny bit faster.

personally disagree. Ive been able to melt with the heatwave when using its fire modes correctly. I also really enjoy the ravager. That being said, I do think the AoE of it needs a slight buff. I want to emphasis slight since its more of a area denial tool instead of a damage dealer

> 2533274953121424;4:
> Neither of those guns need work. I’ve noobcomboed so many people with the plasma pistol and at range the pulse carbine is perfect. A noob combo is easy enough as is, that’s why its called a noob combo. If you can’t pull that off then I just don’t know what to say man lol…

I’m saying the pulse carbine is better at the plasma pistol’s job because it’s faster. You don’t have to overcharge it, you can just fire a burst, swap to precision weapon and kill.

If anything needs improvement it’s the Commando. If this is a way to replace weapons like the SAW and DMR in one, then they have a lot of work to do. WTF is with the disruption when in zoom mode? I get off one shot then it auto zooms out, forcing a run for cover because the bots somehow know you’re about to mess them up and they just head shot you automatically after. This is totally useless unless you’re just hip firing from a fixed position as a support role. I can usually get a decent amount of assists, but not a bunch of kills unless I’m lucky.

This needs a less intrusive way to allow for zoomed in firing or it’s going to be a huge disappointment in actual, real life gameplay when I have 12 year olds running and jumping around and not some bots that are easy to take out.

> 2533274840624875;5:
> > 2533274792737987;2:
> > > 2533274816257608;1:
> > > Pulse Carbine and Plasma Pistol need improvement, I think.
> > >
> > > The pulse carbine is preventing me from picking up the plasma pistol because it’s doing a far better job at taking out enemy shields so I can noob combo them with a precision weapon. I’d say this is because the plasma pistol is too slow to charge up, potentially miss your overcharge, and follow up with in comparison to the quick burst and follow up you can do with the pulse carbine. Maybe taking the homing plasma away from the pulse carbine and increasing the plasma travel speed could help? That or improve the plasma pistol’s fire rate to be equal to trigger pull speed.
> >
> > Ravager and Heatwave need the most work. Plasma is perfect however the pulse carbine projectiles need to travel a tiny bit faster.
>
> personally disagree. Ive been able to melt with the heatwave when using its fire modes correctly. I also really enjoy the ravager. That being said, I do think the AoE of it needs a slight buff. I want to emphasis slight since its more of a area denial tool instead of a damage dealer

The ravager is great to me, when it actually works. Had a few games where the AOE charged shot doesn’t do any damage at all.

> 2535449955915653;7:
> If anything needs improvement it’s the Commando. If this is a way to replace weapons like the SAW and DMR in one, then they have a lot of work to do. WTF is with the disruption when in zoom mode? I get off one shot then it auto zooms out, forcing a run for cover because the bots somehow know you’re about to mess them up and they just head shot you automatically after. This is totally useless unless you’re just hip firing from a fixed position as a support role. I can usually get a decent amount of assists, but not a bunch of kills unless I’m lucky.
>
> This needs a less intrusive way to allow for zoomed in firing or it’s going to be a huge disappointment in actual, real life gameplay when I have 12 year olds running and jumping around and not some bots that are easy to take out.

I feel like the commando will really shine on BTB. Bots make it hard to use the zoom because of their reaction and accuracy, they’ll descope you a lot on Live Fire. I’ve had fun with it scoped on Recharge though.

I think the plasma pistol is fine, it should still have its anti vehicle utility right? The plasma carbine is in a fine enough spot although I would prefer it if the projectile speed was increased a little. Right now it feels like ot doesn’t really have an optimal range. As for the ravager like someone else mentioned, I think it’s great. Just needs the bug where the molotov shot doesn’t do aoe damage. Been having a lot of fun with it so far though.

In my opinion, it’s the Pulse Carbine and Bulldog. Pulse carbine just needs a little buff to it’s projectile velocity. The Bulldog needs a complete buff. In it’s current state, it’s not worth picking up due to it’s microscopic spread and damage. Heatwave is better in every way.