Two Truths and a Lie: Halo 5 Edition

Everyone knows how to play Two Truths and a Lie. Post two truths and one lie about Halo 5, your opinion on Halo 5, or a combination of both and guess what other posters lie is. I will start.

I soloed Legendary on day 1
I am Platinum in Slayer
I have a positive K/D

Ok I will tell you, It’s number 1…

super shameless self-bump

Halo 5 has Arena
Halo 5 has Warzone
Halo 5 has 15+ original Arena maps plus a fantastic story and a campaign that lasts for 8-12 hours on Normal! Also there will be one hell of a showdown between Locke and Chief to the death; WHO WILL WIN? The hunt is on, you play as Locke and Chief 50/50 across the biggest campaign to date. It even runs at perfect 60fps and it has amazing resolution. Halo 5 even has many awesome playlists, social ones too for you lovely casuals :slight_smile:

> 2533274857577417;3:
> Halo 5 has Arena
> Halo 5 has Warzone
> Halo 5 has 15+ original Arena maps plus a fantastic story and a campaign that lasts for 8-12 hours on Normal! Also there will be one hell of a showdown between Locke and Chief to the death; WHO WILL WIN? The hunt is on, you play as Locke and Chief 50/50 across the biggest campaign to date. It even runs at perfect 60fps and it has amazing resolution. Halo 5 even has many awesome playlists, social ones too for you lovely casuals :slight_smile:

The third one duh, wasn’t even hard. :slight_smile:

> 2533274870852232;4:
> > 2533274857577417;3:
> > Halo 5 has Arena
> > Halo 5 has Warzone
> > Halo 5 has 15+ original Arena maps plus a fantastic story and a campaign that lasts for 8-12 hours on Normal! Also there will be one hell of a showdown between Locke and Chief to the death; WHO WILL WIN? The hunt is on, you play as Locke and Chief 50/50 across the biggest campaign to date. It even runs at perfect 60fps and it has amazing resolution. Halo 5 even has many awesome playlists, social ones too for you lovely casuals :slight_smile:
>
>
> The third one duh, wasn’t even hard. :slight_smile:

I dunno, I think hes trying to trick us… Im going with #2

I never -Yoink!-.
I found all the intel in the first 3 missions without looking it up.
I have never seen anybody beat the Serpent Hunters on their own.

> 2533274793685402;5:
> > 2533274870852232;4:
> > > 2533274857577417;3:
> > > Halo 5 has Arena
> > > Halo 5 has Warzone
> > > Halo 5 has 15+ original Arena maps plus a fantastic story and a campaign that lasts for 8-12 hours on Normal! Also there will be one hell of a showdown between Locke and Chief to the death; WHO WILL WIN? The hunt is on, you play as Locke and Chief 50/50 across the biggest campaign to date. It even runs at perfect 60fps and it has amazing resolution. Halo 5 even has many awesome playlists, social ones too for you lovely casuals :slight_smile:
> >
> >
> > The third one duh, wasn’t even hard. :slight_smile:
>
>
> I dunno, I think hes trying to trick us… Im going with #2

You might be right.

> 2533274857577417;3:
> Halo 5 has Arena
> Halo 5 has Warzone
> Halo 5 has 15+ original Arena maps plus a fantastic story and a campaign that lasts for 8-12 hours on Normal! Also there will be one hell of a showdown between Locke and Chief to the death; WHO WILL WIN? The hunt is on, you play as Locke and Chief 50/50 across the biggest campaign to date. It even runs at perfect 60fps and it has amazing resolution. Halo 5 even has many awesome playlists, social ones too for you lovely casuals :slight_smile:

I think it’s the second one. I don’t really see much of a warzone as I do a camping zone…

> 2533274842679595;6:
> I never -Yoink!-.
> I found all the intel in the first 3 missions without looking it up.
> I have never seen anybody beat the Serpent Hunters on their own.

I think number 1

> 2533274842679595;6:
> I never -Yoink!-.
> I found all the intel in the first 3 missions without looking it up.
> I have never seen anybody beat the Serpent Hunters on their own.

first one

1: Halo 5 caters to the ultra-competitive minority.
2: Halo 5 favors gimmicky gameplay mechanics.
3: Halo 5’s story is cohesive.

> 2811398874529013;10:
> > 2533274842679595;6:
> > I never -Yoink!-.
> > I found all the intel in the first 3 missions without looking it up.
> > I have never seen anybody beat the Serpent Hunters on their own.
>
>
> first one
>
> 1: Halo 5 caters to the ultra-competitive minority.
> 2: Halo 5 favors gimmicky gameplay mechanics.
> 3: Halo 5’s story is cohesive.

3

1 I’ve assassinated the Warden in Warzone
2 I’m certified with every gungoose
3 I’ve pulled the AD VICTORIAM twice with random uncommon cards

<mark>No forum games please, thanks.</mark>