Two Toned Visors

In this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Loit-GkvUTU&feature=my_liked_videos&list=LLLATem8hcQK0IdLjdEifU4Q at about 4:44, he points out that the visor is two toned, and without reflection.

I think its pretty cool that we have two toned visors, but are we able to stick with one color? I hope we can choose both colors. I’m not sure if he meant that the extra color wasn’t a reflection, or that the visor simply doesn’t reflect other objects, because it looks like it is reflective.

Thoughts??

Black and gold visor hmmmmmm
(Starts humming song)

Some visors will be one single shade, such as gold, and some will be two-toned, such as blue-purple.

Apparently there are even three-toned visors such as this one (red/orange/silver)

a white-black visor would be sick! IMO

I really hope we can pick the colors in out multi-tone visors.

I just want a blue/orange visor on a nice-looking helmet, and I’m set.

> Some visors will be one single shade, such as gold, and some will be two-toned, such as blue-purple.
>
> Apparently there are even three-toned visors such as this one (red/orange/silver)

Mind Blown

I prefer soild colors, but certian combos would look nice.

> Some visors will be one single shade, such as gold, and some will be two-toned, such as blue-purple.
>
> Apparently there are even three-toned visors such as this one (red/orange/silver)

My head is so full of wat right now

Isn’t there one helmet with 3 led lights for the visor? What if we could give all 3 lights their own colors?

> Isn’t there one helmet with 3 led lights for the visor? What if we could give all 3 lights their own colors?

Tracker? I don’t think we can.

> > Isn’t there one helmet with 3 led lights for the visor? What if we could give all 3 lights their own colors?
>
> Tracker? I don’t think we can.

I don’t think we can either, in fact, it would probably be thought of as silly and therefore wouldn’t happen.

Wow that’s actually really badass.

If anyone here has Photoshop, pleas, make some pics. I really hope we can pic the colors.

Anyone??

> If anyone here has Photoshop, pleas, make some pics. I really hope we can pic the colors.

Two/Three tone visors will be helmet specific and unlocked during you’re progression through any of the eight specializations. They will not be customizable and will be predetermined as they are in “Halo: Reach”

Try reading the 8 - 15 - 2012 Update. It details it a lot.

Here is a link to each of the REVEALED two/three tone visors. (Opalescence/Pearlescene if you will, think “Chameleon Car Paint”)
This is not a complete list of multicolored visors, just the ones that are 100% confirmed.

Wetwork’s Blue/Orange Visor
Pioneer’s Silver/Blue Visor
Engineer’s Pink/Purple/Blue Visor
Rogue’s Red/Orange/Silver Visor
Stalker’s Yellow/Green Visor
Pathfinder’s Orange/Green Visor
Operator’s Orange/Purple Visor

Please note, the reason Tracker was not included in my list, is that is does NOT have a multicolored visor.

[EDIT]
Also note, that these will look MUCH better in game than in pictures. Screenshots do not show the pearlescence quality of the visor.

Here’s an example of picture VS. video/live feed.
Toyota Supra Pearlescence Picture

Jaguar Pearlescence Video

> > If anyone here has Photoshop, pleas, make some pics. I really hope we can pic the colors.
>
> Two/Three tone visors will be helmet specific and unlocked during you’re progression through any of the eight specializations. They will not be customizable and will be predetermined as they are in “Halo: Reach”
>
> Try reading the 8 - 15 - 2012 Update. It details it a lot.
>
> Here is a link to each of the REVEALED two/three tone visors. (Opalescence/Pearlescene if you will, think “Chameleon Car Paint”)
> This is not a complete list of multicolored visors, just the ones that are 100% confirmed.
>
> Wetwork’s Blue/Orange Visor
> Pioneer’s Silver/Blue Visor
> Engineer’s Pink/Purple/Blue Visor
> Rogue’s Red/Orange/Silver Visor
> Stalker’s Yellow/Green Visor
> Pathfinder’s Orange/Green Visor
> Operator’s Orange/Purple Visor
>
> Please note, the reason Tracker was not included in my list, is that is does NOT have a multicolored visor.
>
> [EDIT]
> Also note, that these will look MUCH better in game than in pictures. Screenshots do not show the pearlescence quality of the visor.
>
> Here’s an example of picture VS. video/live feed.
> Toyota Supra Pearlescence Picture
>
> Jaguar Pearlescence Video

I have no idea where on the bulletin it is detailed and it would take a while to find, so I’ll just take your word for it. That’s a shame, but its still cool that we have it at all.

I’d love to have two toned visor on my Orbital. As long as 2 tone doesn’t show up like spray paint with bad transitions and having overlap.

> I’d love to have two toned visor on my Orbital. As long as 2 tone doesn’t show up like spray paint with bad transitions and having overlap.

Well if their preset for us, than they definitely should not have any problems.

I hope you can choose which colors to combo. Agreed, black n yellow, black n yellow, black n yellow :slight_smile: Now only if more helmets actually had decent sized visors lol. Can’t wait to see H4 in action, it’s going to be so beautiful.