two things...

Number one… i have purchased the Halo Reach: Anniversary map pack and When i try to Play a game with that content The game says that i have failed to load content. i have tried re -downloading the content twice now and i feel that i have been basically scammed out of my money…

Number two… i got onto my game this morning and i was credit banned or rather the console… this may be because i was playing a match and my console took a dump on me and lost connection. or that my brother may have hit the credit cap on his profile and the banhammer decided that that was wrong… now i have no idea what the credit limit is each day but im pretty sure the system is flawed

The system isn’t flawed in the area that you’ve been banned.

it’s always the brother. Case closed.

Is the map content Saved to a proper Xbox Hard Drive or a USB device.

I have seen some thread about that being a problem with some maps not loading.

> The system isn’t flawed in the area that you’ve been banned.

just once cant it be the little sister?

If it was your bro go through his games to see why he was banned if its a console ban that accounts for a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot of prior bans,
if that is the case new 360 time for you just don’t trade that one in…

if it was not your bro, but you it is new profile and console time just don’t trade the old one in, or try to gain things by allowing others access to your old profile…

sry man that is the pitts

> > The system isn’t flawed in the area that you’ve been banned.
>
> just once cant it be the little sister?
>
> If it was your bro go through his games to see why he was banned if its a console ban that accounts for a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot of prior bans,
> if that is the case new 360 time for you just don’t trade that one in…
>
> if it was not your bro, but you it is new profile and console time just don’t trade the old one in, or try to gain things by allowing others access to your old profile…
>
> sry man that is the pitts

Anytime someone gets hit with a credit ban, the whole console is banned from earning credits during that time frame. This keeps people from just swapping GT’s and playing on. I don’t believe the OP is referring to a permanent console ban.