Two things that must be fixed in halo 4

1. I just played 2 games in team objective. First one was oddball, we were winning by 100 points about 2 minutes into the game then all the sudden. The entire enemy team quits. Game number 2 is 1 flag ctf on boardwalk. Tied 1-1 and defending on 3rd round. 10 seconds before round ends the entire enemy team quits. Both of these games were in a row with different people. In halo 4 there has to be a WAY bigger penalty for quitting because I am downright sick of these quitters. I can barely play a game without at the very least one person quitting. 15 minutes of no play time is not threatening at all. They quitter can simply just take a lunch break or something. Point is quitting needs a way bigger penalty and make sure lagging out does not count as quitting.

2. Grab a sniper. “Alright this is going to be fun!” Shot at by teamates constantly throwing off my aim for a couple minutes until finally betrayed. No boot option. Betray one teamate by accident. Insta-boot. Seriously??? There has to be some way to fix this. I have been betrayed 4 times in a game on purpose without boot options and I finally betray ONE guy back and he instantly boots me. This is probably the most infuriating problem I have ever faced in any video game ever. Please fix booting. There must be some resolve to get rid of this problem.

Ranking system?

> Ranking system?

What?

> > Ranking system?
>
> What?

That keeps people from quitting, give them an incentive to stay in the game and win. Penalizing players for quitting doesn’t work.

Incentive > Penalization

man, i know, i feel your pain bro
like one time, this moron kept betraying me, i i couldn’t boot him, and then, i accedentaly (no, really, it was a accident) and insta-boot

the boot system is broken beyond repair, i don’t think if 343 tried as hard as they could, they still won’t be able fix it

> > > Ranking system?
> >
> > What?
>
> That keeps people from quitting, give them an incentive to stay in the game and win. Penalizing players for quitting doesn’t work.
>
> Incentive > Penalization

not necessarily

what about casuals (the REAL casuals)

they don’t give a crap about rank, they just wanna play the damn game

> man, i know, i feel your pain bro
> like one time, this moron kept betraying me, i i couldn’t boot him, and then, i accedentaly (no, really, it was a accident) and insta-boot
>
>
>
> the boot system is broken beyond repair, i don’t think if 343 tried as hard as they could, they still won’t be able fix it
>
>
>
>
> > > > Ranking system?
> > >
> > > What?
> >
> > That keeps people from quitting, give them an incentive to stay in the game and win. Penalizing players for quitting doesn’t work.
> >
> > Incentive > Penalization
>
> not necessarily
>
>
> what about casuals (the REAL casuals)
>
>
> they don’t give a crap about rank, they just wanna play the damn game

Seriously I think the only way to fix the boot system is to remove friendly fire all together.

> not necessarily
>
>
> what about casuals (the REAL casuals)
>
>
> they don’t give a crap about rank, they just wanna play the damn game

Social would still be an option. I think the reason why there is so much quitting in Reach is because the casuals and competitive players are forced to share a playlist. There wasn’t nearly as many quitters in H3 social because those players just wanted to play like you said.

> > not necessarily
> >
> >
> > what about casuals (the REAL casuals)
> >
> >
> > they don’t give a crap about rank, they just wanna play the damn game
>
> Social would still be an option. I think the reason why there is so much quitting in Reach is because the casuals and competitive players are forced to share a playlist. There wasn’t nearly as many quitters in H3 social because those players just wanted to play like you said.

This