Two questions I couldn't find answers too

1. How is ordinance gained? How does the meter fill up? Are the 3 options always random?

2. Can one jump while holding the Hard Light Shield? For ex. I turn a corner, someone starts shooting me, I take out HLS and jump back around the corner for cover.

Thank you :smiley:

> 1. How is ordinance gained? How does the meter fill up? Are the 3 options always random?
>
> 2. Can one jump while holding the Hard Light Shield? For ex. I turn a corner, someone starts shooting me, I take out HLS and jump back around the corner for cover.
>
> Thank you :smiley:

1. Basically anything you do. Kills, Assists, Objectives, etc…

2. You can crouch with it. I don’t see why you couldn’t jump with it.

You’re welcome :smiley:

> 1. How is ordinance gained? How does the meter fill up? Are the 3 options always random?
>
> 2. Can one jump while holding the Hard Light Shield? For ex. I turn a corner, someone starts shooting me, I take out HLS and jump back around the corner for cover.
>
> Thank you :smiley:

1. I think it was by medals gained that fill up a meter,and i do believe the 3 things are random

2.not known yet

:confused: i wanna know more too plz correct me if im wrong

> > 1. How is ordinance gained? How does the meter fill up? Are the 3 options always random?
> >
> > 2. Can one jump while holding the Hard Light Shield? For ex. I turn a corner, someone starts shooting me, I take out HLS and jump back around the corner for cover.
> >
> > Thank you :smiley:
>
> 1. I think it was by medals gained that fill up a meter,and i do believe the 3 things are random
>
> 2.not known yet
>
> :confused: i wanna know more too plz correct me if im wrong

1. it fills by points. so whatever gives you points fills the meter. It is somewhat random. 2 weapons and a power up. Depending on how you get the points effects what might be inside. For an example someone who fills the meter with mostly assists will have less of a chance of earning things like OS and really powerful ORD. But someone on a streak would have better chances for stronger ORD.

2. you cannot. the only things you can do are look and move

Interesting. So, those who aren’t managing any points, are actually not going to be able to get an ordinance? Or at least on the same pace as someone racking points up.

Opposite of Mario Kart, where they reward the loser with power weapons. XD

I didn’t think one could jump with the HLS, thank you for confirming.

> Interesting. So, those who aren’t managing any points, are actually not going to be able to get an ordinance? Or at least on the same pace as someone racking points up.
>
> Opposite of Mario Kart, where they reward the loser with power weapons. XD
>
>
> I didn’t think one could jump with the HLS, thank you for confirming.

It would be fairly hard to not get points. assists medals headhsots kills driver assists distractions etc. you have to almost AFK to not get points.

Ah, good good.

1. It fills through the medals you earn. (I believe I heard this during either E3 or RTX when someone was commentating with a 343 member. I beleive it was Walshy on someone else’s channel but I did hear it somewhere.)This could have changed since then since this was several events ago. It might just be off of points now though. It’s not too hard to get medals though. They seem to be given out with just about every kill now. And yes the options are random. However nothing that won’t work on the map will come up in those options. There is a specialization to allow you to reroll and get three new options in case you didn’t like the previous three.

2. I don’t think you can but I know you can croutch with it! But I don’t know the awnser to this question really, you might be able to.