Two possible new Halo 4 vehicles

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfL1B7sxQ9o

If the title update adds these new vehicles, that will be the best move 343 could make.

Siege Bike is exciting. If you’ve ever played Halo Custom Edition you might remember the motorcycles on chronopolis, if it is anything like that it will be amazing.

But I doubt they would add it within Halo 4’s lifetime.

Nothing can save Halo 4 at this point.

They screwed Campaign players (and a bunch of other communities like Forge) and have been giving Matchmaking 99% attention (and even that has it’s disappointed crowd).

Sorry for that, I’m in stage 3 of grief, dealing with the loss of Campaign Theater and worthwhile/interesting Campaign easter eggs.

Not only is that a bike, but that 2nd vehicle is a new UNSC flying one. I think it could help Halo 4.

> Nothing can save Halo 4 at this point.
>
> They screwed Campaign players (and a bunch of other communities like Forge) and have been giving Matchmaking 99% attention (and even that has it’s disappointed crowd).

Really is sad the turn that Halo took.

They are Lego Blocks!

Would any of you really want to be seen cruzing and splattering in a Lego?

If they add vehicles to the canvases that are in play already, I would prefer the scorpion, banshee, and hogs to be added to Complex.

>
> They screwed Campaign players (and a bunch of other communities like Forge) and have been giving Matchmaking 99% attention (and even that has it’s disappointed crowd).
>
> Sorry for that, I’m in stage 3 of grief, dealing with the loss of Campaign Theater and worthwhile/interesting Campaign easter eggs.

99%…

I would not have noticed…

You think the scumbags that disabled the fileshare to encourage sales on month 1 DLC maps are really going to GIVE YOU free content just for buying a game with less content than its predecessors? Not gonna happen.

> THEY ARE LEGO BLOCKS!
>
> If they add vehicles to the canvases that are in play already, I would prefer the scorpion, banshee, and hogs to be added to Complex.

Double posting for the signature, right?

They are Megablocks*, but that doesn’t mean they won’t be added to future titles. Why waste resources inventing new vehicles that aren’t even going to be mentioned or shown in canon?

Also Scorpion and Banshee probably wouldn’t fit on complex, nor would warthogs.

> > THEY ARE LEGO BLOCKS!
> >
> > If they add vehicles to the canvases that are in play already, I would prefer the scorpion, banshee, and hogs to be added to Complex.
>
> Double posting for the signature, right?

Don’t blame me…

I told 343i that requiring 5400 posts was a poor incentive plan, but they didn’t listen to me…

> Also Scorpion and Banshee probably wouldn’t fit on complex, nor would warthogs.

Hogs for sure!

Personally I do not see the addition of these vehicles. They do not fit the standard design of UNSC vehicular hardware.

> Personally I do not see the addition of these vehicles. They do not fit the standard design of UNSC vehicular hardware.

Meh. There’s a new company with new designers in charge. I wouldn’t say Halo 4 armor is standard UNSC design either, but that’s what we got.

Personally, I hope, if anything, Halo 5 will take no more steps “forward” gameplay mechanic wise(hopefully a step or so back) and just give us the kind of sequel 3 was to 2 with a bunch of solid new content like weapons and vehicles. I couldn’t take any more significant gameplay leaps, but would enjoy new content, which Halo 4 is severely lacking, even if it doesn’t fit the “look” we are used to.

These would be awesome for Halo 4!

Neither of the vehicles seem operationally sound. A motorbike with one huge tank tread? A Flying Vehicle that is essentually a Hornet?

These are clearly Megablock concept sets because they are running out of things in the halo universe to turn into Megablocks sets. I wouldn’t invest any hope in seeing them in halo 4.

I see no reason for there to be a UNSC flying vehicle in halo 4 due to the fact that the only flying vehicle in matchmaking before halo 3 was the banshee.

>
>
> Sorry for that, I’m in stage 3 of grief, dealing with the loss of Campaign Theater and worthwhile/interesting Campaign easter eggs.

I’m a campaign player. When did they screw me?

> Neither of the vehicles seem operationally sound. A motorbike with one huge tank tread? A Flying Vehicle that is essentually a Hornet?

The Motorbike makes sense. It’s probably designed with rough/varying terrain in mind, and such a thing is plausible. There are already prototypes of such a concept, and Halo 4 takes place in the far future.

I do agree with the VTOL. Why not just use the Hornet instead?

> I see no reason for there to be a UNSC flying vehicle in halo 4 due to the fact that the only flying vehicle in matchmaking before halo 3 was the banshee.

The Falcon encourages teamwork, the Hornet was unique from the Banshee in Halo 3. Both were very well received. I see absolutely no reason not to keep a UNSC flying vehicle.

> > Neither of the vehicles seem operationally sound. A motorbike with one huge tank tread? A Flying Vehicle that is essentually a Hornet?
>
> The Motorbike makes sense. It’s probably designed with rough/varying terrain in mind, and such a thing is plausible. There are already prototypes of such a concept, and Halo 4 takes place in the far future.
>
> I do agree with the VTOL. Why not just use the Hornet instead?
>
>
>
> > I see no reason for there to be a UNSC flying vehicle in halo 4 due to the fact that the only flying vehicle in matchmaking before halo 3 was the banshee.
>
> The Falcon encourages teamwork, the Hornet was unique from the Banshee in Halo 3. Both were very well received. I see absolutely no reason not to keep a UNSC flying vehicle.

Agreed on both accounts. Wars are fought on all grounds, both solid and unstable. Mobile technology of the military is designed with terrain in mind. The removal of a UNSC aerial vehicle disappoints me (they look the best IMO). I do miss my Falcon… One thing the Falcon and Hornet had in common, though, was the ability to transport troops with firepower. The differences in that subject, though, were that the Falcon gave the power to the passengers, while the Hornet gave it to the pilot.

> > They screwed Campaign players (and a bunch of other communities like Forge) and have been giving Matchmaking 99% attention (and even that has it’s disappointed crowd).
>
> I’m a campaign player. When did they screw me?

I did not mean general Campaign players. It succeeds as a standard 6 hour Campaign.

But as a Halo Campaign, it’s very lacking compared to previous Halo games.

1. Megabloks has never ever made something that wasn’t in a Halo game. This makes me think these vehicles will be in either Halo 4 or some new Halo game coming out this year.

2. These are ONI vehicles, that are using Forerunner tech to make them. (Which makes me think even more that we’ll be fighting ONI in Halo 5)

There’s a whole topic in the Halo Universe section talking about these vehicles. Much more info there.