Two glitches in need of fixing

1. Take a look at the Brutalist stance. The idle laser between the two barrels is missing and has been missing ever single Anvil’s Legacy. Brutalist is one of my favorite stances and the Plasma Rifle looks so whonky without the little red laser.

2. Set up a custom game and enable Bottomless Clip. Now grab a Suppressor and see its fire rate severey lowered. I have made gamemodes that involve bottomless clip and would really like to use the Suppressor, but this glitch hinders that.

NOTE: I am aware that a post like this belongs in the “Support” category. I have posted about this twice and never got a single reply or like. I’m posting this here so people can be aware of these glitches and hopefully 343i may patch them one day.

> 2535454513695654;1:
> 1. Take a look at the Brutalist stance. The idle laser between the two barrels is missing and has been missing ever single Anvil’s Legacy. Brutalist is one of my favorite stances and the Plasma Rifle looks so whonky without the little red laser.
>
> 2. Set up a custom game and enable Bottomless Clip. Now grab a Suppressor and see its fire rate severey lowered. I have made gamemodes that involve bottomless clip and would really like to use the Suppressor, but this glitch hinders that.
>
> NOTE: I am aware that a post like this belongs in the “Support” category. I have posted about this twice and never got a single reply or like. I’m posting this here so people can be aware of these glitches and hopefully 343i may patch them one day.

I mean, I reported the forge in customs glitch in Support and that got fixed in Anvil’s legacy.

But yeah, the suppressor is already a laughing stalk of a gun right now. The Bottomless clip glitch basically renders it useless. I don’t really care much about the stance issues, but the suppressor really needs to be looked into.

Many stances have “glitches”

• Old School stance has Spartan’s arm twitching from time to time - Weapons Free, when you stare right into the scope, the blue lens are missing - Assassin, I have a screenshot of this but I can’t find it, the sword will glow

> 2535420374627419;3:
> Many stances have “glitches”
> - Old School stance has Spartan’s arm twitching from time to time - Weapons Free, when you stare right into the scope, the blue lens are missing - Assassin, I have a screenshot of this but I can’t find it, the sword will glow

In the sniper stance the back of the sniper phases through the back of the helioskrill helmet.