Two gamestyles in campaign

I was thinking yesterday about Halo 5 campaign. Since we will probably have 2 playable characters (Locke, Master Chief) do you think that 343i will implement different playstyles in campaign for each playable character? Sort of like in Halo 2, where Arbiter had cloak option and Master Chief doesn’t.
Because I think that it will be cool idea if Master Chief parts will be like old Halo games, but parts with Agent Locke will have all Spartan Abilities like in multiplayer.
They could also cover it from story perspective, because Master Chief have his old armor, but Locke have new shiny armor.

What do you guys think?

> 2533274854395005;1:
> They could also cover it from story perspective, because Master Chief have his old armor, but Locke have new shiny armor.
>
> What do you guys think?

Chief still has thrusters built into his armour, there’s no reason why he couldn’t perform the new abilities as well.

I’d like 343 to be even more ambitious and add Thel as a third playable character. Chief and Locke would play the same with the new abilities whereas Thel wouldn’t have them and would instead have active camo.

> 2533274846085892;2:
> > 2533274854395005;1:
> > They could also cover it from story perspective, because Master Chief have his old armor, but Locke have new shiny armor.
> >
> > What do you guys think?
>
>
> Chief still has thrusters built into his armour, there’s no reason why he couldn’t perform the new abilities as well.
>
> I’d like 343 to be even more ambitious and add Thel as a third playable character. Chief and Locke would play the same with the new abilities whereas Thel wouldn’t have them and would instead have active camo.

Maybe evade as well?