Two games back to back I couldn't win ANY duels

No matter what I did, grenades, headshots, full magazine with the AR, melee after shots, shots after melee, assassinations that didn’t work. NOTHING went right in these 2 games. Both games I got less than 4 kills and died over 15 times. There’s an imbalance somewhere in the gameplay where one team is favored to win over another. Either that, or people have found ways to cheat. Seriously, in one game, one guy had 28 kills, 2 deaths and pretty much won the game all by himself.

And watch this post get deleted, because 343 can’t take criticism.

Sometimes you get put on the bad team. It sucks but thats how all multiplayer shooters are sometimes.

Your not the only one that thinks this.
Example one enemy player kills me and I had 4 of my team around me.

Why me do I stand out more than the others?

28 kills & 2 deaths isn’t really that out of the ordinary.

Some people are just really good and they always either kill you or escape with just just a sliver of life left.

> 2533275031604266;3:
> Your not the only one that thinks this.
> Example one enemy player kills me and I had 4 of my team around me.
>
> Why me do I stand out more than the others?

Because you’re the one he decided to shoot at? How is that hard to understand?

This part of the dynamics of this game, unfortunately. I remember how mad i was a couple days ago, when I would see no one on the map, not a sound, then when I pulled the trigger I would have 3 guys shooting me down. There was nothing I could do about it. My friend says the same exact (at times) thing that it happens to him.

> 2533275031604266;3:
> Your not the only one that thinks this.
> Example one enemy player kills me and I had 4 of my team around me.
>
> Why me do I stand out more than the others?

Yes! Happens to me all the time.

4 enemies: Rekt that one little guy in the back, behind everyone else, who didn’t even noticed me.

The pro team EG is widely considered a top prospect to sweep the championships, and just within the last week they got beat 50-25 in a random matchmaking game.

Sometimes, things just don’t go your way.