Two Different Playlist Styles

So, this forum seems to be pretty split when it comes to liking sprint or not. Why can’t we make both parties satisfied by making playlists that have sprint, and playlists that don’t? Wouldn’t this completely solve the problem?

Though the maps are probably built for sprint, I think this kind of solution would be best. The problem however is that we don’t want to have only 1 playlist to play like we have in Reach. And that combined with the fact that we know very little about matchmaking and you have the chaos you see on the forums. And even if we did know for sure we would get a couple playlists, people would still be talking about sprint, because a lot of people think (read know) that halo without sprint is better then a halo with sprint.

> Though the maps are probably built for sprint, I think this kind of solution would be best. The problem however is that we don’t want to have only 1 playlist to play like we have in Reach. And that combined with the fact that we know very little about matchmaking and you have the chaos you see on the forums. And even if we did know for sure we would get a couple playlists, people would still be talking about sprint, because a lot of people think (read know) that halo without sprint is better then a halo with sprint.

I wouldn’t mind if there were playlists with sprint and some without sprint, but like Johnny said, I want more than one playlist without sprint. I don’t like sprint and I know there are some who do, but I just want to be able to play several playlists without it.

> So, this forum seems to be pretty split when it comes to liking sprint or not. Why can’t we make both parties satisfied by making playlists that have sprint, and playlists that don’t? Wouldn’t this completely solve the problem?

Of course not that would be too logical xD

> > Though the maps are probably built for sprint, I think this kind of solution would be best. The problem however is that we don’t want to have only 1 playlist to play like we have in Reach. And that combined with the fact that we know very little about matchmaking and you have the chaos you see on the forums. And even if we did know for sure we would get a couple playlists, people would still be talking about sprint, because a lot of people think (read know) that halo without sprint is better then a halo with sprint.
>
> I wouldn’t mind if there were playlists with sprint and some without sprint, but like Johnny said, I want more than one playlist without sprint. I don’t like sprint and I know there are some who do, but I just want to be able to play several playlists without it.

Why not two seperate styles; Classic / Reach? Doesn’t have to be called that, but that’s basically what they would be.

Playlists could include FFA, Team Slayer, Team Objective, BTB, and each style could have each of these.

Ex. Classic FFA / Reach FFA, Classic TS / Reach TS, etc.

Yay? Nay?