Two betrayals... *cries*

That last part where you need to grab the banshee… SOO DIFFICULT!!! You have 2 wraiths, over 10 elites, 2 hunters, flood with rockets, and shade turrets.

It took me 1 hour just for that part. And I accidentally picked up one weapon, so I reverted to last save. When I finished the level I still didn’t get the achievement.

So does anyone have any tips for that level? I need to do it again. And are the last few levels harder? I have never tried on Legendary.

Not being a Legendary guru, I actually made it thru better than I anticipated. The first half of the Maw actually seemed “easy” as Legendary goes, but that warthog ride…a lot more things shooting at you with heavier artillery.

I got through that part in a minute no joke, just walk around them.

> I got through that part in a minute no joke, just walk around them.

That’s what I did and I’m sure most people do as well. When the enemy AI is busy fighting eachother, just avoid them if it’s easier.

Oh lord, I was raging at that bit yesterday. After seeing so many enemies, I was tempting myself to kill all of them. I swooped down on my banshee, blasted a few grunts, and feeling extremely superior, hopped out of my smoking ride and prepared to jump into a fresh Banshee. But oh no, for behind the rock spawned a million grunts, a pair of hunters and a bloody zealot. They decided to never let me finish the level.

Just steal a Ghost from two canyons ago, then drive around them. The Banshees are located in front of two rocks you can jump out of. Drive the ghost behind them, then just jump over the rocks and steal a Banshee.

Yeah I tried to fight everyone and I was so frustrated! I finally killed them all after an hour (there was a sniper and some rockets in the previous area but I boosted past them with a ghost) and it was a lot better. Some camo Elites showed up to ruin the fun but I beat them.

Next time, I’m just gonna boost past them and jack the Banshee

Just destroy the Wraith on the left side with long distance rockets (it won’t move that much). Then spawn the Flood and allow them to engage the Wraith on the right and make your way to the Banshees while it’s distracted. Or destroy the Wraith on the right as well.

> Just steal a Ghost from two canyons ago, then drive around them. The Banshees are located in front of two rocks you can jump out of. Drive the ghost behind them, then just jump over the rocks and steal a Banshee.

I did this. Was easy after an hour of trying the other way ;_;

Yeah, you just gotta get lucky and boost with the ghost, get out by the banshee, and fly, fly away.

It amazed me how many times I died to the flood with rocket launchers… Especially when they run UP to you and fire their damn rocket point blank, almost as worst than the ones with shotguns XD

So much rage came out of my body during these levels…

I did it on Legendary. All you need is a Ghost and a whole lot of luck. I took the ghost straight up the middle, drove to the right of the rocks behind the Banshees, and jumped out while it was still in motion. Kept jumping until I was in flight. Don’t forget to get the Pinata Skull if you haven’t already. Keep trying, you’ll get it. Luck’s gotta go your way sometime.

Sniper + pistol + staying back + letting flood fight enemies = beat this on legendary. Took me two hours, also, rockets are helpful too.

The trick is to grab a ghost and just rush for the banshee. Thats what I did.

It is rather difficult, it took me 3 tries until I officaily got it. Now the Library, THAT’S difficult.

> It is rather difficult, it took me 3 tries until I officaily got it. Now the Library, THAT’S difficult.

Noooo, “Speed Reader”, THAT’S difficult !!!

I had always found that patience and picking your battles wisely was the key to beating Legendary. Simple, seemingly obvious advice, but it helps immensely. Letting The Flood and Covenant thin each other out is always good before jumping into the fray. Gotta love just watching the two factions go at it.

At least it gives you a banshee to get that far! After destroying the second generator and going outside…NO BANSHEE!!! So now I’m stuck and have to restart the level!

What goobot and Ruby of Blue said.

That part is personally my favorite battle.

Taking down the Goldies before doing anything is the best experience ever!!

The key is to take out the first Goldie while the Flood are causing a distraction. To take out the second Goldie, go to the right side, in a Ghost, stay in it to get the other Goldie to come to you, get out of it, crouch behind it, and stick the Goldie.

Grunt Funeral+Bandanna+Pistol makes everything better. Kill a grunt at the right time and you can cause a lot of chaos and damage to the enemy positions.