Two Betrayals beaten legendary, not on Waypoint

So after a grueling 56 minutes on Two Betrayals, I finally beat it. I checked Waypoint, and it didn’t unlock for me.

So does this mean I’m 100% Locked out from the Legend achievement unless I rebeat the mission? (Because I REALLY don’t wanna redo that mission)

Proof of Completion

Ouch, I hope you’re not locked out.

Same with me, but on The Covenant (HALO 3). I completed the campaign on Heroic yet it didn’t give me the achievement because Waypoint says it wasn’t completed.

Yea, go to waypoint, look for the game or mission you beat. If waypoint says you have not complted a mission as you look IT will show you the exact mission or 's that need to be completed.If you have bea them all on legendary, play them on easy, the whole mission. Again game then missionsand look at achivements. Give it a few minutes. Yesterday I finished regret like 5 times on legondary but it would only show 92% cmplte. So found that it was the arbitor stopping me. played it on easy and poof, 100% for every mode including legendary. But make sure it doesnt say lost connection with xbox live. It is aquick flash so be careful. make sure you ar still connected which you should be. Try this and you should be good. please let me know. good luck my friend.,;~}

> 2535473194166453;5:
> Yea, go to waypoint, look for the game or mission you beat. If waypoint says you have not complted a mission as you look IT will show you the exact mission or 's that need to be completed.If you have bea them all on legendary, play them on easy, the whole mission. Again game then missionsand look at achivements. Give it a few minutes. Yesterday I finished regret like 5 times on legondary but it would only show 92% cmplte. So found that it was the arbitor stopping me. played it on easy and poof, 100% for every mode including legendary. But make sure it doesnt say lost connection with xbox live. It is aquick flash so be careful. make sure you ar still connected which you should be. Try this and you should be good. please let me know. good luck my friend.,;~}

Thanks for the tip. Will do!