TwitterWars SKIN CODES still not working!!

Hi 343,

its has been a couple months since i got that skin code of hw2, why isnt it working?

it"s stupid you give out a code and the skin doesnt work, in halo wars 1 u could toggle it on or off thats like 2009, Why not in hw2 in 2017.

please respond

Phantomsnake

> 2533274817007926;1:
> Hi 343,
>
> its has been a couple months since i got that skin code of hw2, why isnt it working?
>
> it"s stupid you give out a code and the skin doesnt work, in halo wars 1 u could toggle it on or off thats like 2009, Why not in hw2 in 2017.
>
> please respond
>
> Phantomsnake

You will probably have better luck sending in a support ticket than posting on forums.

Not telling you what to do, I just think there may be more efficient avenues to getting it resolved. Though the 343 folks probably lurk around on here, I doubt any would respond to an aggressive thread.

That said, I hope it gets sorted out, m8. GL

The option lives in your settings to toggle it on and off. I have mine working just fine.

I’ve never seen anyone use it to be honest, is it because I haven’t messed with my settings?

> 2533274792014876;3:
> The option lives in your settings to toggle it on and off. I have mine working just fine.

I cant find this option in halo wars 2 bro.

it doesn’t work as of now if you don’t have the banished one from loot crate