Twitter Thread?

Will 343 be ok if I put my experiences with the next flight on a Twitter thread? Like report bugs and such? I just want to make they see that I’m actively participating so that I don’t get kicked from future flights. Maybe I can link my profile or thread onto a topic here?

I’d do it anywhere the team is involved in, I see a lot of people did it here on the forums, so maybe that would be a great way to do it. In terms of them actually seeing your feedback, then forums would be most likely, I believe.

> 2535469372733222;1:
> Will 343 be ok if I put my experiences with the next flight on a Twitter thread? Like report bugs and such? I just want to make they see that I’m actively participating so that I don’t get kicked from future flights. Maybe I can link my profile or thread onto a topic here?

since there was no nda i don’t think there should be any issue to post a twitter thread but like

> 2535461884091985;2:
> I’d do it anywhere the team is involved in, I see a lot of people did it here on the forums, so maybe that would be a great way to do it. In terms of them actually seeing your feedback, then forums would be most likely, I believe.

said it will be more benefitial to post it in the forums