Twitch drops not unlocking in game

I unlocked the Got Milked Namplate on Twitch on 6/4/22. However, in game it shows locked. Ive never had any problems with the other drops not unlocking before. And yes, my Twitch is linked to my Xbox. Other people are having the same issue as me during this week’s drops. Any help would be appreciated.

1 Like

I am also linked correctly as well and I claimed the Got Milked emblem last night but it is still locked in-game as of right now too. It’s most likely a bug as it seems this has been an ongoing problem since day one, which is the typical routine over at 343. We’ll probably have to wait until some random update/hot fix in the future before the issue fixes itself.

2 Likes

Same. Other items from Twitch have unlocked just fine but this one isn’t working. Emblem still shows as locked.

2 Likes

I’m experiencing the same thing.

Still waiting; 10 days now.

2 Likes

Same issue with me. Attempted to reach out to Halo Support but was told they only handle “in-game items & bug reports”. Not sure who would be more in charge of Halo support than Halo Support themselves.

2 Likes

Third chance to get it and still no success here unfortunately

1 Like

They told me that too CanadienHam.

2 Likes

Same problem here, almost 20 days since I unlocked on twitch drops still locked on halo infinite

2 Likes

Same for me too haven’t gotten Got Milked Nameplate or Got Milked Emblem.