Twitch API Issues

Hi Guys. I was watching the HCS the other day so i could get the Halo Drops. I have the Victory Shout But HCS Launch Armor Coatings and HCS Launch Weapon Coating are not syncing to Halo Waypoint. Even tho i have claimed these 2 items on twitch.

Can anyone help me?

1 Like

Thread bumping isn’t allowed on this forum

Use the search function using the term ‘hcs twitch’ to find numerous threads on this issue. Not sure if there’ll be any help with your issue in them but there is plenty of discussion about it.

Ok thank you. Sorry. I was using the mobile version. Which you can not see the search button.

1 Like

Oh yes, just checked on browser on my phone - search box isn’t where it is on desktop.
The button is right at the top of the screen next to the menu and profile pic.

1 Like

I also searched up the forums. I am being told to submit a ticket. When i go to the support page to submit a ticket. There is no option to submit a ticket anywhere. Its like it wasn’t even coded into the website :laughing:

1 Like

On the desktop site - this is the link: https://support.halowaypoint.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
You could try copying that and pasting it into the address box in your browser on mobile.

Otherwise, in the browser on your mobile device, when you arrive at the Halo Support site, scroll down and just above the heading ‘RECENT ACTIVITY’, you should see ‘How to Submit a Halo Support Ticket’.

Tap on that and scroll down until you can see ‘RETURN TO TOP’. Just above that, you should see ‘Ready to report an in-game issue?’ - the link is the ‘Submit a ticket’ text - tap that. I don’t know what to do past that as I’ve never submitted a ticket.

1 Like