twin trips challenge

this is bull crap i got two triple kills in one game will send video and you can look at my games played and i want my 2000 credits

Ehy, you are getting mad just becouse you didn’t get 2K credits? You will earn much more if you just play another game without losing time there :wink:
I could understand if it was the weekly, but as you saw, daily challanges are not fully working in the last times… Don’t care too much of them, if you get challenges good, if not, be patient and ignore them. Anyway they don’t give so many Cr…

OP’s name is ironic.

> OP’s name is ironic.

LOL, i hadn’t even noticed that!

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.

> wow you guys are dumb it is the hardest challenge to get today and i earned it i deserve those credits and like i have heard that my name is ironic come up with something better BK i bet you have never even gotten a triple kill

Did your game black screen at any time? If it did, the game could have counted the triple kills as two separate medals, thus why you didn’t receive credit for completing the challenge. Black screens also reset sprees, etc. This could have been the problem.

Also, please do calm down and remain respectful to other forum members, it’ll keep you out of trouble.

> OP’s name is ironic.

hahaha
@OP just chill bro, 2000cR is no biggie

> > wow you guys are dumb it is the hardest challenge to get today and i earned it i deserve those credits and like i have heard that my name is ironic come up with something better BK i bet you have never even gotten a triple kill
>
> <mark>Did your game black screen at any time?</mark> If it did, the game could have counted the triple kills as two separate medals, thus why you didn’t receive credit for completing the challenge. Black screens also reset sprees, etc. This could have been the problem.
>
> Also, please do calm down and remain respectful to other forum members, it’ll keep you out of trouble.

that’s what i was thinking too. sounds like a host migration or something that caused a reset.

and dude, really? insulting people is not making you any friends.