Twin Jewels Of Maethrillian

Can Confirm the buff to this weapon is very noticeable. I only have 5 or so saved up because i used to delete them since it was such a terrible weapon the 200 RP seemed like a better return. Really wish i would have saved them its very powerful now! Its pretty much a beam rifle that has no recoil at all and the beam has a crazy long dissipation time, you literally kill 2 people that are somewhat near each other before another shot is needed. 10/10 will use again

edit: also forgot to mention was able to no-scope a person half way across the map that’s how little to no recoil this beast has

Awesome. I used the weapon a long time ago and absolutely destroyed a Banshee, but that was it. It kind of stunk against players on the ground. Maybe I’ll give it another shot again.

I burned three Mongoose’s in a row on an Assault game. One final push to the core by the attackers burned out with two blasts from my Twin Jewels.

> 2535455771499455;2:
> Awesome. I used the weapon a long time ago and absolutely destroyed a Banshee, but that was it. It kind of stunk against players on the ground. Maybe I’ll give it another shot again.

I’ll give it two more shots. HUEHEUHEYHE

Good I hated trying to using on infantry, but now I can use it for that reason also.

And I sold mine a week earlier… -Yoink!-.

Glad it’s finally useful.

> 2533274826051033;1:
> Can Confirm the buff to this weapon is very noticeable. I only have 5 or so saved up because i used to delete them since it was such a terrible weapon the 200 RP seemed like a better return. Really wish i would have saved them its very powerful now! Its pretty much a beam rifle that has no recoil at all and the beam has a crazy long dissipation time, you literally kill 2 people that are somewhat near each other before another shot is needed. 10/10 will use again
>
> edit: also forgot to mention was able to no-scope a person half way across the map that’s how little to no recoil this beast has

Thanks for the update. Ever since they said they were gonna buff it I started saving them again! Will try this out in warzone. (Not turbo that’s a wa$te)

> 2533274950478805;4:
> > 2535455771499455;2:
> > Awesome. I used the weapon a long time ago and absolutely destroyed a Banshee, but that was it. It kind of stunk against players on the ground. Maybe I’ll give it another shot again.
>
>
> I’ll give it two more shots. HUEHEUHEYHE

Oh my god…

HYUEHYUEHYUEHYUE ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

> 2535460609350269;9:
> > 2533274950478805;4:
> > > 2535455771499455;2:
> > > Awesome. I used the weapon a long time ago and absolutely destroyed a Banshee, but that was it. It kind of stunk against players on the ground. Maybe I’ll give it another shot again.
> >
> >
> > I’ll give it two more shots. HUEHEUHEYHE
>
>
> Oh my god…
> HYUEHYUEHYUEHYUE ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Hmm, I have 28 retina’s and 22 twins. Haven’t gotten around to that commendation yet, but will certainly try it.