Tweak "Hunt and Kill 15 enemy Phaeton's" Plus Fix.

please 343 tweak this objective to allow us to keep the phaetons into further rounds if we high jack them. it was so sad and heart breaking that me and my company member found out we had to destroy our Phaetons to end the round. please let us keep them by making the hijack count as killing one.

but not only that but i just thought of this. because you can high jack them and you can only move up into the next round by destroying it. sadly this can be easily abused by trolls because they can easily grab a PP, EMP and high jack a phaeton and sit in it for the rest of the round to fail the team just to be trolls and griefers. this would definitely need to be fixed so that way it cant happen.

Yeah, that last parts a serious pain in the -Yoink-. We almost lost a game cause someone wouldn’t get out of the Pheaton. Good calls OP.

> 2533274907200114;2:
> Yeah, that last parts a serious pain in the -Yoink-. We almost lost a game cause someone wouldn’t get out of the Pheaton. Good calls OP.

I think its pretty odd that you can hijack them anyways (to be honest i think this is the bug in this scenario).

Regardless, something needs to be done about this.

FYI You can hijack and keep Phaetons on the Defend the Garage round :slight_smile:

> 2533274818439205;4:
> FYI You can hijack and keep Phaetons on the Defend the Garage round :slight_smile:

ya i know about that. i do that every-time it comes up and stick to spawn killing the enemy and taking pot shots into the garage. however there is a clear big issue with the 15 phaeton round where a teammate can easily grief the team. it definitely wont be good if it makes its way into the final version. but hey thats what the Beta’s for to help with finding issues in the mode for the Devs to fix so they are non existent in the final product.

I agree with the second point, but the first one would make that wave a free batch of Phaetons for your team to use for the rest of the game.

> 2533274808210415;6:
> I agree with the second point, but the first one would make that wave a free batch of Phaetons for your team to use for the rest of the game.

ya but its pretty much only 1 round to give them. i dont see the harm in it. its using your enemies Tools against them.

That second part has happened to me already

> 2535435697110391;8:
> That second part has happened to me already

ouch. ya it sucks i almost had it happen to me thankfully the guy realized he has to destroy his phaeton.

I tried and couldnt hijack it

I already have that commendation completed anyway hehe