Turrets need dps buff

Some people may not agree with me but let’s face it the turrets in this game honestly do suck the amount of damage a regular turret does for the Covenant and for the humans is completely terrible not a Siege turret just a regular turrets the amount of damage they do just isn’t good enough why waste power and Supplies on a defense that can’t even defend itself that makes completely no sense I had vehicle turrets four of them playing as atriox and was rushed by Forge with his Grizzlies he had level zero on his vehicles and I had level 3 fortifications just by doing that methylone my turrets should have easily been able to take out some of his tanks but the damage they did was terrible I watched as their health bars barely even nudged the whole point of a turret is to be able to defend your base but if the turrets don’t do enough damage then what is the point some people might argue that buffing them would ruin base assaults but that’s not entirely true there’s always casualties in War so they buff the DPS in a couple more of your troops after die so be it it’s called casualties

Turrets are fine

I wouldn’t mind if turrets got a small
damage buff from the building health upgrade. Something small like 7% but for sure no more than 10% per upgrade.

> 2717573882290912;3:
> I wouldn’t mind if turrets got a small
> damage buff from the building health upgrade. Something small like 7% but for sure no more than 10% per upgrade.

They already get a 10% boost per fortifications upgrade. He’s saying that their base and upgraded DPS isn’t sufficient.

I’ll agree that they are pretty negligible past the early game. Making them stronger is tricky though. Perhaps leaving their base damage as is but increasing their boost from fortifications, so that their DPS increases more proportionally to the stronger armies that will be attacking.

I only build turrets while using Serina, Anders, Johnson or Atriox since they have an insentive to do so, but the rest feels pretty indiferent if you build turrets or not.

They got buffed in the previous patch.

> 2717573882290912;3:
> I wouldn’t mind if turrets got a small
> damage buff from the building health upgrade. Something small like 7% but for sure no more than 10% per upgrade.

Don’t they or am I remembering wrong?

> 2533274859484857;7:
> > 2717573882290912;3:
> > I wouldn’t mind if turrets got a small
> > damage buff from the building health upgrade. Something small like 7% but for sure no more than 10% per upgrade.
>
> Don’t they or am I remembering wrong?

They do.

If your leaving your base defenseless against grizzley tanks. That’s on you, not the turrets. No way turrets should be strong enough to take out grizzleys.

How else would someone be expected to win a game. “Oh I got turrets up…everything is fine…he can’t get me now!”

Gotta do more in the game then to just expect turrets to protect turrets to defend your base.

Turrets need a buff to something for sure 100% in my opinion, they are completely worthless they do so quick and do no damage whatsoever and are so expensive they need a maker price reduction mate it’s dumb. If turrets shouldn’t defend the base why build them? It’s pointless. Build watch towers

Punctuation needs to be buffed. Run-on sentences, nerfed.

Turrets are fine, they’re not meant to be able to kill multiple grizzly tanks on their own, they’re a buffer between the enemy and your production if they get to a base. They buy you time to get your units back to defend.