Turrets in Warzone? More strategy? Better Bases?

How cool would it be if in future Warzone Maps you could fortify bases you capture with AA and turrets to add an extra layer of strategy to the mode?..Where Tanks and Wraiths have strategic uses like destroying walls to weaken the bases defense…Banshees users can invade from above etc…

And the Covenant/ Prometheans have their own miniature bases that actually require multiple teammates to take over similar to how the bosses are placed now…but its bosses and AI in an actual building they’ve also reinforced…

Of course the bases will have to be considerably bigger than the ones we have now…

There is SO much you could do to warzone. Add actual AI enemies throughout the maps to participate in the fight, and not only few mini-bosses… Then your idea… So much potential.

I’m thinking of something on the scale of Elder Scrolls Onlines PvP but a bit smaller… except in Halo Warzone but 2 “castles” with the areas between being filled with AI enemies/bosses…

> 2533274971171822;2:
> There is SO much you could do to warzone. Add actual AI enemies throughout the maps to participate in the fight, and not only few mini-bosses… Then your idea… So much potential.

I’m glad you agree! I’m ready for that city map! Hopefully its just a few weeks away in Decembers update :slight_smile:

More modes

I like it

> 2533274971171822;2:
> There is SO much you could do to warzone. Add actual AI enemies throughout the maps to participate in the fight, and not only few mini-bosses… Then your idea… So much potential.

Yeah I’m disappointed in warzone, the way it was described pre-release made it sound like there was going to be AI roaming everywhere for guys who weren’t good enough to compete with other players… I’m not one of those guys but sometimes I like to contribute without intense firefights with other players. Titanfall had it down perfectly, the map had tons of AI constantly spawning in and people who weren’t that good still had fun and contributed to their team’s success.

I think if you made the “Time to capture a base” much shorter than you can fortify it more. Defense already has a huge advantage versus attackers because of spawn, I don’t think defense needs more of an advantage.

Warzone needs to be meshed with some of the mechanics of Dominion from Halo 4. Turrets, base fortifications, some specific vehicle and weapon spawns inside the bases.