Turret gameplay

what is the best way to use a detached turret in warzone?

> 2535462482921772;1:
> what is the best way to use a detached turret in warzone?

By firing at the enemy.

It’s situational. Gauss/rocket turrets are decent at watching doorways. Regular chainguns turrets are good for taking out banshees in the early rounds of WZFF, and the oni chaingun is basically an answer with some drawbacks.

Don’t use it out in the open. You have decreased mobility when carrying a turret so that makes you an easy target. They’re best used somewhere that you can quickly move into cover from.

I feel like they are only good at defending a base, via watching doors. And while they do good doing damage on other things like vheciles and bosses, the loss of mobility is a major down side. For intsance i rather have a power weapon and faster speed, than a turret becuase of the better situational awareness and movement. Any time i go in the open with a turet i get shot up, except that one time i had a gauss turret and started sniping players with it. But if im runing to a boss with a turret, i get there late, or get shot.

Overall the turrets are decent at fighting vehicles and bosses, given you move around properly and dont get shot immediately . Soooo…bascialy what the guys above me said.

You could use it for a good laugh on warzone noobs? Or a quick and cheap way to shoot a warden for a win? Becuase often players focus on warden or the mythic boss, rather that players around the boss.

Use the gauss turret with active camo, you stay invicible even when you shoot

Peeking out from the right hand side can allow you to see and shoot enemies while keeping your whole body hidden.

Plenty of cover , funnel the opponents into a narrow area otherwise there movement speed will completely outdo you.

The biggest benefit is the ability to see over/around obstacles while remaining hidden from enemy view, especially in the early game when you can ambush level 1-2 players madly rushing to capture a base. Also, at level 1-2, enemies have ARs and Pistols, and if you fire first, very few can get the perfect headshot kills needed to outpace your time-to-kill.

Take cover and dont go into open areas.

> 2533274843634673;3:
> Don’t use it out in the open. You have decreased mobility when carrying a turret so that makes you an easy target. They’re best used somewhere that you can quickly move into cover from.

The Speed Booster armor mod is an excellent way to make up for the mobility shortcomings. Otherwise, Upgraded Shields is a lifesaver from snipers.

> 2535429593088083;10:
> > 2533274843634673;3:
> > Don’t use it out in the open. You have decreased mobility when carrying a turret so that makes you an easy target. They’re best used somewhere that you can quickly move into cover from.
>
> The Speed Booster armor mod is an excellent way to make up for the mobility shortcomings. Otherwise, Upgraded Shields is a lifesaver from snipers.

I usually use the Upgraded Shields anyway. It’s so nice to survive those headshots.

Situational awareness is your best friend