turn super slayer and team obj into dlc requi

Hello everyone, the halo reach playlists are fun nonetheless but a dlc required playlist would make the experience 100x better in my opinion. Ive tried getting groups together to play the dlc but it is rather a futile struggle for me and many others. Playlists such as super slayer and team objective have a low population, I believe making these playlists dlc required would not only increase their population but would make some frustration go away for many people. State your thoughts on this forum users. Also retweet this reply to halo waypoint on Twitter, hopefully that will get a bit more of their attention. https://twitter.com/Zach_Oliva/status/405202889809092608

Making the playlists DLC required will likely have the opposite effect you’re hoping for, unfortunately.

How? I do understand that adding playlists to the rotation will significantly slow down matchmaking. What I dont understand is how we can have two playlists with a low average population of 55, but we cant remove two low population playlists in exchange for one dlc required playlist. I feel that it would more than exceed 55 population in my opinion.

How? I do understand that adding playlists to the rotation will significantly slow down matchmaking. What I dont understand is how we can have two playlists with a low average population of 55, but we cant remove two low population playlists in exchange for one dlc required playlist. I feel that it would more than exceed 55 population in my opinion. ps sorry for the double post, new to the mobile version of the forums.

Also, anniversary classic maintains a population well above 300, so i dont see how A dlc required playist would do bad.

> Also, anniversary classic maintains a population well above 300, so i dont see how A dlc required playist would do bad.

It will do bad since there’s very few DLC owners and Reach did have 2 DLC required playlists. But they later on got removed because of the very low population they had (about 150 players) and this was back in the days when the game still maintained a decent overall population.